STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

6 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

Dutton will be ok, after that excitement you could go to St Kilda , Acland street for early lunch , we meet 2 pm Macca Lilydale if you want to drive inland with a group.

Arnie, Can't go to Winton but can meet you at Macca Lilydale tomorrow and see you and the guys off on the first part of the drive.

35 minutes ago, DJM said:

Jesus I thought buy weds, collect Friday on the way to Winton was good going......

I’m on Carsales for you now ...

5 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

No problem, I booked more seats than confirmed and spoke to them about +\- 5 people or so. They are cool with it . Are you thinking taking of with our group from Lilydale? I thought I’ll show the out of towners Chum Creek on the way up .😄I am also staying in The Top of The Town!! What is your preferred sign off drink?

Count us in for another 6 ... me, my two boys, my dodgy mate Terry and Rohan and his boss

48 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

What happened to the Gt3 you had lined up? 

It was too soft for him apparently.

We’re on Carsales for him tonight.  Looking for something with a little RS in it maybe.

The word is he’s cocked and loaded - we just need the right target. 

26 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

It was too soft for him apparently.

We’re on Carsales for him tonight.  Looking for something with a little RS in it maybe.

The word is he’s cocked and loaded - we just need the right target. 

I bloody nearly bought it irrespective just to be with the cool kids at Winton 😂

1 hour ago, DJM said:

I bloody nearly bought it irrespective just to be with the cool kids at Winton 😂

The FOMO is real Doug! Dan the man says I’m not allowed and instead my RS will spend this weekend stashed in a friends garage while I bust my ass working... 

please do take lots of photos everyone, and just know I’m quietly burning 🔥 up here in corona central 

9 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

I’ll be leaving from near corner of wattletree and Kooyong Rd in Armadale the Saturday morning if that’s on your way 

Planning to drive up the scenic way .. And them home on Hume

im planning Eastern Freeway, Healesville, black spur then meander up to Winton the back way.

im aiming to depart Melbourne 6-630.... depending how successful I am with the morning coffee.

justin

It will be interesting if I see any of you guys tomorrow.  I have to drive to Eildon for the day.  Going via Yea so will keep an eye out.  Look for a white Merc with a guy waving at you.  That will be me.  Making the trip home that day too.   May then do it all again on Saturday but continue on to Winton.  Depends on a lot of things going right though.

Hi guys,

i have been eagerly watching this thread over the past months and thought it not possible that i could make it up to watch a few sessions due to work commitments and a family members ill health, but somehow the stars have finally alligned for meand i think i could make it up.

So my question is.

Is anyone going up tomorrow morning early and if so would they mind me tagging along with my beetle ( hope that doesn't offend anyone )

Peter

2 hours ago, Peter 996 said:

Hi guys,

i have been eagerly watching this thread over the past months and thought it not possible that i could make it up to watch a few sessions due to work commitments and a family members ill health, but somehow the stars have finally alligned for meand i think i could make it up.

So my question is.

Is anyone going up tomorrow morning early and if so would they mind me tagging along with my beetle ( hope that doesn't offend anyone )

Peter

Will be great to see you there.