Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Bet you really gave those seat warmers a work out.:lol:

How was the new wheel mitten da paddles?

Too warm for seat warmers, windows open taking in the sounds B)

The new wheel is excellent, much better feel than the other one.

Probably had my best a run through that area ever and really felt comfortable with the car.

I know this is a P car forum but on the way back i watch a Renault Club Sport go the other way which was impressive enough 

But then an E46 M3 came thundering (well screaming actually) up behind him.

Far out that was impressive...  Always had a soft spot for that model M3:wub:

ended up north of crows nest heading to the car show in kilcoy

TTTPCWt.jpg?1

0epFEkg.jpg?1

even the gravel section was smooth and a lot of fun

I recon the gravel would have been more fun than the tar! good to see others getting their ride dirty to have fun 

Edited by raafrebel

Spent the long weekend in Moggs Creek (Great Ocean Road) so took the 964 for some decent drives. Traffic was average and due to the road closures between Lorne and Wye River, Deans March rd through Colac was being used as the only means to get there. This meant for some dismal tourist traffic but still managed to stretch the legs and burn some fuel. 

IMG_7289_zpspbphoj6u.jpg

Took a mate and our wives (notice the order) out for a drive and lunch today...

Arrived in Healesville to find the restaurant was in darkness, no power anywhere but they have gas and wine so all is good.

You know the winds are strong when they push a Cayman across the highway...

26BAFB54-F2B1-4B12-8597-102F3CCC4AE4.jpg

7D8981EC-37C7-4011-819D-DCF84B0CF9A7.jpg

Love the wheels

FE9753CE-9A99-4C68-9440-891F11663955.jpg

Took the 997 down to out place at Berry. Great drive that one, especially the road between Gerringong and Berry towns. Going to take the '78 targa (my love) down there next month, have not driven that a decent distance as yet. Finishing the resto at the moment. 

Anyone keen for a drive down south next month let me know - can have lunch on the deck at The Berry Lake House (take away from town) great spot ?

image_zpstuyt23mh.jpeg

Just dropped off the 911 at the bodyshop, finally having the entire front end fixed up ?

2 weeks turned into 6, but it's finally been done and dropped back round to NineAuto for Stu to do a few final jobs on it, so I called in today for a look ?

It looks fab ??

There's a series of scratches on the front guard under the clearcoat, so it's gotta go back ??

Day off from the normal contract work, so after doing an cashy that took an hour, and the best weather we've had in a while, it was time to drag out the 911 for a long overdue thrash.

Headed up to Clarendon pub to grab a pint, then off to who knows where for a coupla hours to block out the normality of life. Oh how I have missed driving this thing! 

20161014_121214.jpg

Started the day with a drive out to Eltham to Auto Coupe. The Carrera's been a bit tricky coming off idle. Switched out the O2 sensor and mucked around with the base idle speed a bit and she's running sooo much better.

Then took a drive down to Phillip Island in the 928 GTS. That thing is an absolute pleasure to drive. Sounds ridiculously good. Being the space shuttle it is, the dash lit up with a brake light failure warning in red - sure enough, brake light globe is blown. The big 5.4l sipped only 12.5l/100km over the day.

On the way home, I stopped in at the BP on Eastlink and a few cars started turning up for SNL (Saturday Night Live). It was still early so I went home, switched cars and took the hotrod out for a run to SNL and checked out some awesome cars - something for everyone there - except not many Porsches - the only other one I saw was a nice light blue metallic 928. Anyone here?

Edited by GUT

2 types of drive today. One air and one water ?

%5BURL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/stu234/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4451_zpskyhamu1m.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/stu234/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4451_zpskyhamu1m.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

2 types of drive today. One air and one water ?

%5BURL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/stu234/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4451_zpskyhamu1m.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/stu234/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4451_zpskyhamu1m.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

This is what I get when pasting from photobucket from IOS 10. Tres annoyment...