Spotted Thread

19 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

At PCB this morning... lizard green GT3RS with big red bow waiting for collection by it’s new owner.  Someone is having a great day.   

Well that’s  an experience I doubt I’ll ever have. More luck to those who will, do, have done...

Had another Macan Turbo right beside mine at the Meat Emporium on O'Riordan Street.  Only two cars in the carpark early this morning, should have grabbed a photo.  The other one was cleaner and better optioned than mine :)

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dobbo said:

Out on a bike ride today and spotted what must have been a sports car club run , at Wollombi heading for the Putty. Leading a canary yellow 911 longhood  a couple of gt3 's a orange lambo, a couple of Ferraris and a Merc .  

Aaah retirement's good!

Was a spotto day in Nth Suburbs on the bank holiday Monday in Syd. Must have been all of the Mac bank guys out for coffee :Chuckle2:

91.1 Black GTS, lava orange GTS or Touring and a Silver 993 in Neutral Bay, chalk 991GT3 with wing and black stripes in Mosman,  silver 993 in Northbridge. 

Nice day for it 👍

1 hour ago, Niko said:

and baby milk formula apparently.. 

Local to me a small untidy nondescript shop was set up for a year or 2, with no name or signage etc on the bare windows except Chinese texta words on A4 stuck on the door. Just pallet loads of the stuff all over the shop floor, boxed and ready to export to individuals. Vans unload heaps of the stuff and only one guy in the shop boxing it all day and night. Never saw one customer walk into the shop. 

There's money in white powder, but maybe more $$$$  in cream powder!

On 14/08/2019 at 21:23, dobbo said:

Out on my weekly bike ride again and spotted a white 911 longhood  parked off Paynes crossing road stopped at Broke servo and two more silver longhoods came from Cessnock and turned onto Paynes crossing road. Some sort of a longhood secret meet in the bush?

early breakfast run @epilot

• 2 weeks later...