37 minutes ago, firstone said:

14 day isolation here anyway.

Pilots are exempt.  They must observe a 14 day isolation unless they are required to work.

Someone has to fly the aeroplane back.

I've just sat through 15mins of conspiracy theories of how the covid19 virus started with a workmate, i had to hold back the laughter, some of the stuff he was coming out with is just ridiculous, i know we have plenty of time on our hands right now but that was a waste of 15mins.

4 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

I've just sat through 15mins of conspiracy theories of how the covid19 virus started with a workmate, i had to hold back the laughter, some of the stuff he was coming out with is just ridiculous, i know we have plenty of time on our hands right now but that was a waste of 15mins.

I went through that the other day by Text

Rec. Read this

sent. no

rec. why not 

sent . you`re a conspiracy theorist

Rec. you have your head in the sand

sent. there is less bullshit down there

rec. just effing read it, its about  CV 19 linked to 5g

sent. who brought down the twin towers

rec. the American government 

sent. fuck off

12 hours ago, TINGY996 said:

does he have a Tin foil Hat   :Chuckle2: or perhaps sniff paint ...........??

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009.jpg

5738802+_f067340a09793f33f27c1be7ee181b90.jpg

13 minutes ago, TINGY996 said:

Nah the paint sniffer is another dude who sounds he is drunk all the time,  you think i am joking don't you.

No I dont think your joking I have had some run in with the die hard conspiracy theory types myself ,,,everything from the Lizard people to aircraft contrails,,secret elite societies that control everything ,,,they are out there types ...

15 minutes ago, WOKA said:

I just choose to go do my quotes in the Pcar.

Problem solved - just need more quotes to do...

Or further away.  Come quote me in Melbourne. I have no idea what you do and no intention of buying from you but you can use my name for a 3000km round trip 😂

12 hours ago, Raven said:

No I dont think your joking I have had some run in with the die hard conspiracy theory types myself ,,,everything from the Lizard people to aircraft contrails,,secret elite societies that control everything ,,,they are out there types ...

Nah about the paint sniffer.

On 09/04/2020 at 20:04, TINGY996 said:

Nah the paint sniffer is another dude who sounds he is drunk all the time,  you think i am joking don't you.

This guy died of a heart attack last night aged 58. I know i have made light of this in previous posts but he was a liked fella who had a hard life.

Leaves behind grandchildren and 4 kids, one who was adopted out when he and his partner could not look after her. He tried to stay in contact with her but she didn't want a bar of it because she was bought up by a wealthy family in Sydney and married into an even wealthier family on the Gold Coast. He lost his partner 13 or so years ago to cancer and has been on a down hill slope ever since.

We (at work) have been in his ear to stay healthy after diabetes caused his first heart attack 10 years ago and the 3rd one has ended his life.

Please stay healthy everyone and if people around you are trying to get you through it take the help, ultimately only you can make the decisions to change your life for the better.

• 2 weeks later...

Another massive accident here in Adelaide today with 2 innocent women dead and one fighting for life when a 20something dickhead flat out at well over double the speed limit in a built up area on a main road runs a red light a slams into them. The scene was utter carnage and the ladies didn't stand a chance 😥

Ofcourse he's injured but sadly not dead. Hope he has complications with his injuries and does a slow, painful death over a few months. 

And people care for this type of scum who are probably on drugs? Hope he dies 

15 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Another massive accident here in Adelaide today with 2 innocent women dead and one fighting for life when a 20something dickhead flat out at well over double the speed limit in a built up area on a main road runs a red light a slams into them. The scene was utter carnage and the ladies didn't stand a chance 😥

Ofcourse he's injured but sadly not dead. Hope he has complications with his injuries and does a slow, painful death over a few months. 

And people care for this type of scum who are probably on drugs? Hope he dies 

What kind of car was he driving though? That’s the important headline bit. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm at Bunnings wanting to grab some drill bits, saw blade and other stuff for work, and noticed a lot of their stock prices seem to have increased again within the past two weeks (I'm there a few times a day for work, so I notice it more than most, and we have SA's largest business account I'm told spending $30-40k/month, yet I buy most of my own disposable items and tools).

I wanted (need) a right angle attachment for my drill to access tight spaces, and just last week they were $52.95 which I thought is ridiculous, yet today they're $64.95. What the? Bluetooth earmuffs (bloody handy) were $59 now $69. Drill bits were 50% dearer, flushing tools dearer, I even noticed some materials I buy for work every day have increased quite a bit just this week! I asked the bloke I know there (long term employee) what's going on, and he advised there is another round of increases coming up in the next month.

I left there and went to Adelaide Tools (no affiliation) and saved over $40 AND got more drill bits, so they'll be getting my business from now on. I know its handy for most people, yet it seems Bunnings are really cashing in on the current situation, so if you need tools or whatever, try your local hardware store instead.