Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Did anyone see what the 2014 Porsche Panamera on Pickles Auction went for in the end? Car was sold, must have been in the past hour. Was at 85,100 a few hours ago.

Been wondering what Porsches on Pickles Auctions go for but haven't caught the tail end of an auction yet. 

It's like watching a car wreck. I had to red the whole thing 3 or 4 times, just to be able to soak up all the detail. The scary thing isn't that somebody will buy it, but I am pretty sure the current owner actually believes all that he has written. Imagine the money and hours he has put into that "project". What's it worth now? Is it worth more breaking it for parts?

It's like watching a car wreck. I had to red the whole thing 3 or 4 times, just to be able to soak up all the detail. The scary thing isn't that somebody will buy it, but I am pretty sure the current owner actually believes all that he has written. Imagine the money and hours he has put into that "project". What's it worth now? Is it worth more breaking it for parts?

no ones going to buy it Simon. the guy just re-advertises it every six months so as we can bag him...

I cannot believe that he is saying a great condition 930 is $260k so take 60k off and mine is worth $200k.

It is still a 930 that has been butchered. I don't know what it is worth but not 6 figures. The sad thing is,I think he actually does believe everything in the ad. He has put ALOT of time into it, thats for sure. 

I cannot believe that he is saying a great condition 930 is $260k so take 60k off and mine is worth $200k.

It is still a 930 that has been butchered. I don't know what it is worth but not 6 figures. The sad thing is,I think he actually does believe everything in the ad. He has put ALOT of time into it, thats for sure. 

Yeah with a rattle can. ?

coming into the forum at the later stages I'm scared to ask of what the story is without generating another 800 pages on this thread...

i gather it's good for parts if that...... Even if it was not glued together I wouldn't pay that for it?

coming into the forum at the later stages I'm scared to ask of what the story is without generating another 800 pages on this thread...

i gather it's good for parts if that...... Even if it was not glued together I wouldn't pay that for it?

start reading this:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-930-turbo-super-charging-forum/815938-i-have-roof-going-legendary.html

youll be horrified before the end of the first page!

start reading this:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-930-turbo-super-charging-forum/815938-i-have-roof-going-legendary.html

youll be horrified before the end of the first page!

this has to be a hoax? Surely not. Then again I've always said nothing surprises me in this day and age.....

jesus you'd want that PPI to be done with a magnifine glass if you were not in the know.

$200+k -is it April 1st?

Edited by JB

something ironic about this given your initials