Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Back to cars... I wonder if the broomstick is included:

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1982/SSE-AD-4141178

:o Those seat covers!!! You have to wonder what they are hiding. There is a clue in the picture that shows inside from the right hand door. Look at the worn out carpet on the sill. Even the left hand sill carpet looks tired, while I am pretty sure the front carpets under the mats are either knackered or non original. I would be surprised If that car has really done 68,000kms as I have never seen an interior get that tired from so little use. 

Details are rather short, so we have to draw conclusions from the pictures. We know it is an import (MPH speedo) It seems like the aircon has been removed, it has a non original exhaust which in itself isn't an issue but still paints a picture. Engine bay looks messy for low mileage.

Best part is the price - $90,000 for a quick sale, despite the fact its an import. Really?

"All original and mechanically standard save for the highly desirable 2.7 litre capacity enhancement, Along with 5 Speed 915 Gearbox, Bilstien Suspension, drilled slotted Disk Brakes, Stainless Exhaust System, Porsche Clubsport Steering wheel, Recaro bucket seats, RSR Interior, Sunroof. "

What about the 964 bumpers?? Very original car!! :blink:

:o Those seat covers!!! You have to wonder what they are hiding. There is a clue in the picture that shows inside from the right hand door. Look at the worn out carpet on the sill. Even the left hand sill carpet looks tired, while I am pretty sure the front carpets under the mats are either knackered or non original. I would be surprised If that car has really done 68,000kms as I have never seen an interior get that tired from so little use. 

Details are rather short, so we have to draw conclusions from the pictures. We know it is an import (MPH speedo) It seems like the aircon has been removed, it has a non original exhaust which in itself isn't an issue but still paints a picture. Engine bay looks messy for low mileage.

Best part is the price - $90,000 for a quick sale, despite the fact its an import. Really?

To me, the best part is $90,000 for a car that needs the bonnet held open with a broomstick ......  :wacko:

Spend the $60 dude!

UK cars generally didn't have air conditioning fitted, so probably hasn't been removed, just never there. What you can see is the smog pump with half the bits missing which would really instill confidence in a buyer ..... (insert sarcastic emoji here)

This is one that is probably worth half the asking and would still need to tread carefully .....

Wow. They are really coming out of the woodwork today!Do these people really believe what they say? I think they probably do.

Maybe there is a TV program here - Selling Cars Australia, where people with unrealistic expectations and dodgy cars are helped out so as to get the cars to a sellable state for the best price possible. Auditions are now being held for the rolls of Andrew, Shaynna  and Charlie!

To me, the best part is $90,000 for a car that needs the bonnet held open with a broomstick ......  :wacko:

Spend the $60 dude!

UK cars generally didn't have air conditioning fitted, so probably hasn't been removed, just never there. What you can see is the smog pump with half the bits missing which would really instill confidence in a buyer ..... (insert sarcastic emoji here)

This is one that is probably worth half the asking and would still need to tread carefully .....

I am pretty sure it had aircon. Look at passenger footwell which has the aircon footboard, look at the aircon controls on the centre console and look at the aircon pipe on the left hand engine lid. 

True, makes the other two look over priced......

that's been on and off for sale most of this year. Pricing has stayed around the same, was considering it but thought it was too high priced as all of them are.

Looks like the same car that was listed with Duttons, now seems to have changed hands and is at Weltmeister? If it is the same car, Duttons had called it as a pretty spotless original car, I'm guessing the 120k price tag is reflective of this.