Home built Hot Rod

MFX

Congrats Jeff. Looked so good and sounded superb reversing the garage and up the driveway. Once she's motoring, the sound is really perfect. The look of concern babying it up the street and back, your mind inventing every odd noise and weird feel that never appeared, and then the gradual elation on your dial as you made it back home with no problems, I was smiling along with you. It's a joyful day. In the entire scope of the completed build you're 99% there, cheers mate.

35 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Congrats Jeff. Looked so good and sounded superb reversing the garage and up the driveway. Once she's motoring, the sound is really perfect. The look of concern babying it up the street and back, your mind inventing every odd noise and weird feel that never appeared, and then the gradual elation on your dial as you made it back home with no problems, I was smiling along with you. It's a joyful day. In the entire scope of the completed build you're 99% there, cheers mate.

Thanks mate. Still a lot of little things to sort out but so far it is going great :D 

19 hours ago, OZ930 said:

How about a hose clamp around the crack in the coupler until you can get another and maybe some JB weld for good measure.

You could try Porsche Parts by Jeff too.  I hear it’s pretty good for finding parts 🤣

Yeah I didn't think of that, but it actually is holding together ok for the time being and a mate has already put on in the post for me :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...