997 GT3 Market Watch

I know the owner, well I met him 9 months ago at a Porsche meet arranged by Autohaus. He thinks the world of his car, talked it up no end. The exhaust and wheels he was quoting big $ costs for those items, I expect that is why he is asking so much for it.

He was openly talking about selling it to fund his court case against his family. Why you would go blabbing about something like that so openly at a car meet to people you don't know, god knows. He was a bit of a strange character.

21 minutes ago, mbedford said:

I know the owner, well I met him 9 months ago at a Porsche meet arranged by Autohaus. He thinks the world of his car, talked it up no end. The exhaust and wheels he was quoting big $ costs for those items, I expect that is why he is asking so much for it.

He was openly talking about selling it to fund his court case against his family. Why you would go blabbing about something like that so openly at a car meet to people you don't know, god knows. He was a bit of a strange character.

I would rather the car without the wheels and exhaust adds nothing in dollar value .

David is indeed an interesting cat. I also met him at a Cars and Coffee, he does love the car...!

He took great pleasure in recounting the story of how he flew to the USA to view the wheels being manufactured. Not sure whether the trouble and strife went along as well....

3 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

David is indeed an interesting cat. I also met him at a Cars and Coffee, he does love the car...!

He took great pleasure in recounting the story of how he flew to the USA to view the wheels being manufactured. Not sure whether the trouble and strife went along as well....

Is she the one in the ad ? 

10 hours ago, wilson59 said:

You don’t buy the Mona Lisa and complain about the crappy frame it’s in 

😂 Fair point

9 hours ago, hugh said:

That’s right. Just like you don’t look at the mantelpiece whilst you stoke the fire. 

😂 My mantra mate 

9 hours ago, Rick V said:

Carpets look well vacuumed……

Well spotted 😂

9 hours ago, mrar said:

Vacuum rash?

Terrible rash that one...apparently ☺