997 GT3 Market Watch

13 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

Geez....a know a friend was recently struggling to insure his 993 RS properly (value went up a lot) to be able to drive it ...how on earth does it go with a car another step up again that you may want to drive.....anyone want a 997 GT3CS with about 6% less HP for a 75% discount!?

I had a near 7 figure car insured once  it cost 2k per month.   Car polish companies and insurance brokers are cleaning up at the moment ..both in equal demand with totally different usage profiles

22 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Already sold 

Not surprised really.  

I was in at Autohaus sorting annual service and talking to them and  the volume of top end cars going through there and selling but never hitting the market (or carsales ) is amazing. High end P cars.I guess I bought my 993 C2S that way (ie: had a standing expression of interest)  come to think of it.
Still….that 997 GT3 RS 4.0 was $1.1m!

17 hours ago, Grimmy said:

It's because this example is worn out...... its done over 9000km's 😱🤣

Probably cheap cos it aint had its scheduled 10 services also and the fire extinguisher is out of date .  Do 4.0l cars have sticky buttons and radio dials too?

6 minutes ago, symsy said:

Probably cheap cos it aint had its scheduled 10 services also and the fire extinguisher os out of date .  Do 4.0l cars have sticky buttons and radio dials too?

Didn't think that applied to P-cars here. Ferraris sure, but P-cars are generally immune. Can't help with the sticky buttons, as a fellow Gen 1 owner, it is f***ing annoying.

1 minute ago, sleazius said:

Didn't think that applied to P-cars here. Ferraris sure, but P-cars are generally immune. Can't help with the sticky buttons, as a fellow Gen 1 owner, it is f***ing annoying.

We wont mention the door entries either ..my god what a fuching nightmare 

On 31/08/2021 at 12:53, luzzo said:

Wow..!

997.2 GT3RS 4.0

$1.1 Million dollars ($1,099,900)

Check out this 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 997 Series II Manual MY11.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-porsche-911-gt3-rs-4-0-997-series-ii-manual-my11/OAG-AD-20116968

Yee Hah..! 

This sold after one week on Carsales. Was in Richmonds yesterday and showroom is full. Not so long ago it was 1/3 full with sold vehicles making up a fair bit of that. Crazy pricing not slowing down. 

A0617575-F497-4EDA-AD98-F4E0AF2B1EDC.jpeg

On 01/09/2021 at 13:19, sleazius said:

The sticky PCM knobs and the heater switches wearing/scratching away are a easy and cheap swap for new job.

https://climarepair.com/

Only relevant to the 997.1

I also made a short video on how to replace the heater switches with new. 

1 hour ago, mbedford said:

The sticky PCM knobs and the heater switches wearing/scratching away are a easy and cheap swap for new job.

https://climarepair.com/

Only relevant to the 997.1

I also made a short video on how to replace the heater switches with new. 

I think theres a local guy , his business name eludes me . Bill Moussa ???  In Melbourne he posts on a few Fbook pages that does an even better job of the button restos and is also well know for many switches and leather repairs .     Its when you got a sticky knob you really have to worry !

40 minutes ago, symsy said:

I think theres a local guy , his business name eludes me . Bill Moussa ???  In Melbourne he posts on a few Fbook pages that does an even better job of the button restos and is also well know for many switches and leather repairs .     Its when you got a sticky knob you really have to worry !

BM Leather Creations - Bill does a great job :)

• 1 month later...