997 GT3 Market Watch

15 hours ago, Rick V said:

Nice problem solving lads……Meanwhile……

That ole trick! My drive doesn't let me do the snake slither out due to its width (narrow)  

16 hours ago, SFZOOM said:

No problem.......happy to help out.

Nice solution.... which model Race Ramps are those?

They are the 46" long 14" wide trailer ramps 4" thick, I am using two sets butted up to each other to iron out the curve in the transition. 

https://www.raceramps.com/trailer-ramps/p/rr-tr-4/ 

15 hours ago, Golden Child said:

Could you not just place a sheet of 2.4m x 1.2m x 10 mm chequer plate or similar over the drain?

Didn't want to lower the tone of the neighbourhood :lol: 

On 23/08/2021 at 21:43, Rick V said:

9 for style , 9.5 for breathing and technique , 9.5 for balance perfect , 8 for composure and the cheesy grin at the end of the routine , as for the beep Im not sure if that was a real beep or a defining moment to the end of your routine ;) :(:)    

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

May want to invest in an ezi-curb to do away with any scrapping 

d20c6e-4dbf6a17de4d40cfa84caacc90a31fd2-

Hang on theres another purveyor of fine plastic ... havent Porsche engineered some that roll up in the front foot well , air inflate or something ... are they dirty imports or just local branding?

29 minutes ago, symsy said:

Hang on theres another purveyor of fine plastic ... havent Porsche engineered some that roll up in the front foot well , air inflate or something ... are they dirty imports or just local branding?

They are an Australian company been around for a few years , there are also other brands out there that do the same thing .

A neighbour in my street has his driveway done , cost him just under $500 for 3 meters straight no curves of the Ezi curb brand , permanently fixed in place with anti theft fixings ...

https://www.ezicurb.com.au/

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

They are an Australian company been around for a few years , there are also other brands out there that do the same thing .

A neighbour in my street has his driveway done , cost him just under $500 for 3 meters straight no curves of the Ezi curb brand .

https://www.ezicurb.com.au/

I live in and Eco village .. do they make em out of anything less toxic , hemp or something .. my god the cost of plastic per Cm is expensive hey..    Im already frowned upon as the bloke with noisy cars and pesky two stroke motorbikes :) 

2 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

i put in an ezi curb....i then got a letter from my local council asking me to remove it....painful.

Sorry to hear that typical Councils always helping out the community ...Not

2 hours ago, symsy said:

I live in and Eco village .. do they make em out of anything less toxic , hemp or something .. my god the cost of plastic per Cm is expensive hey..    Im already frowned upon as the bloke with noisy cars and pesky two stroke motorbikes :) 

I think from memory they are made from recycled plastic bottles , I am certain the site would answer all your environmental concerns :Chuckle2:

After all that,s all that matter these days :Beer:

3 hours ago, symsy said:

You would be the anti-christ in your neighbourhood mate! :lol: Just start grilling whole animals on the side of the road to fulfil your prophecy! 

8 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

i put in an ezi curb....i then got a letter from my local council asking me to remove it....painful.

Yep, it's a trip hazard. As ridiculous as that sounds, yet try suing them if you trip over a lifted/broken footpath hazard. You won't win 

11 hours ago, tomk86 said:

Took delivery this week and booked in for rego tomorrow. I knew these cars were special but wow…I see now what all the fuss is about! 

Glad you like it Tom. I see it's still wearing the legacy plates from my 1989 "K Series" Carrera. 

1 minute ago, luzzo said:

Wow..!

997.2 GT3RS 4.0

$1.1 Million dollars ($1,099,900)

Check out this 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 997 Series II Manual MY11.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-porsche-911-gt3-rs-4-0-997-series-ii-manual-my11/OAG-AD-20116968

Yee Hah..! 

Tell him he’s dreamin’ 

2 hours ago, luzzo said:

Wow..!

997.2 GT3RS 4.0

$1.1 Million dollars ($1,099,900)

Check out this 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 997 Series II Manual MY11.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-porsche-911-gt3-rs-4-0-997-series-ii-manual-my11/OAG-AD-20116968

Yee Hah..! 

Geez....a know a friend was recently struggling to insure his 993 RS properly (value went up a lot) to be able to drive it ...how on earth does it go with a car another step up again that you may want to drive.....anyone want a 997 GT3CS with about 6% less HP for a 75% discount!?