997 GT3 Market Watch

18 minutes ago, Stepo said:

Black Betty has to go,

Sadly yes mate. I have to go back down to two rather than three. That's okay, as a Boxster will fill that Cabrio hole in my life along with providing the cruizy attitude. 

What can I say, I knew it would provide the same feeling as the SC, but I didn't realise by what magnitude! As SkukWerks said to me, I have traded for a younger model and F ME....... Betty 2.0 ROCKS!!! :EvilSmile:

1 hour ago, spiller said:

Dutton car

Yes mate and thanks!

1 hour ago, luzzo said:

Great move @P-Kay. Well done at persisting to make sure it was yours..! 

I am grateful for the pep talks along the way!

Hi. Curious re what 997.1 GT3 w full Clubsport option are selling for these days?

- i see 996 GT3 CS around 200

- I see 991.2 GT3 CS around 310-350 (ignoring 991.1 GT3 - too hard w those engine issues)

- is 997 GT3 CS in middle?  

Do mods impact price up or down or same same? 

8 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

Hi. Curious re what 997.1 GT3 w full Clubsport option are selling for these days?

- I see 991.2 GT3 CS around 310-350 (ignoring 991.1 GT3 - too hard w those engine issues)

Hard to come by these days but when they do come up I think your about right depending on the car .

15 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Well done PK . Did you get to drive it yet ? Be interested to hear what you think . 

Only driven home from the dealer yesterday and most of it was freeway. One thing I noticed was even in top gear, just a slight lean on the throttle and it just pulled away effortlessly. It just feels ready/light/eager to go. What a sound when you give it some beans! @symsy is correct in bodily fluids moving around. As far as handling, I can't comment as I am too scared right now. Maybe scared is the wrong word and I should say 'precious' instead. I think I already understand what @edgy means, as I have watched many videos on reviews and peoples reactions, but......until you experience it for yourself.....WOW

1 minute ago, P-Kay said:

Only driven home from the dealer yesterday and most of it was freeway. One thing I noticed was even in top gear, just a slight lean on the throttle and it just pulled away effortlessly. It just feels ready/light/eager to go. What a sound when you give it some beans! @symsy is correct in bodily fluids moving around. As far as handling, I can't comment as I am too scared right now. Maybe scared is the wrong word and I should say 'precious' instead. I think I already understand what @edgy means, as I have watched many videos on reviews and peoples reactions, but......until you experience it for yourself.....WOW

Great stuff PK can’t wait till you really get to use it might have to take Symsys advice 

2 hours ago, mc968cs said:

If you are talking 997.1 GT3, most recent example is the black one just posted, think it was advertised low 200's at Duttons.

@hugh Now you're talking my language! Have flannel shirt on the ready :ph34r: I can let my hair out and make like I have a mullet :lol:

@GUTCheers buddy - That'll be cool man ;) 

@wilburforce You suggested a tasty upgrade......and I 'reckon I might have a blast!

Thanks @Jedly & @tomo, but I'll leave that for next week when I get it off the hoist ;)