996-7 Turbo Market Watch

1 hour ago, kov said:

It’s been on CS for an eternity, surprisingly the price hasn’t increased throughout covid ?

Being an Import and tan interior definitely holding it back, a fair few around that price range have sold pretty quickly

Yeah I've seen it there for a while too and thought the same. Just wondered if maybe there was something wrong with it too stick around for so long. Seller seems nice enough. 

On 07/09/2021 at 19:16, on_booost said:

Considering it would be a very hard re-sale - even if it was mechanically perfect - nothing is going to change:

1 - Colour Change.

2 - Fire history.

3 - Written-off status.

1. and 2. not such an issue IF (large IF) it was a collectable - Look at the $$ g-body 911s are getting despite being rebuilt or a different colour but #3 is impossible to change and hard to insure.

It'd be reasonable buying to turn into a track car in the 7's.

Depends on the driver, but you'd know ;)

Price went up today to $290k lol

11 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

For some reason I have it in my CS watch list, and it's been there forever.  I keep getting "Interest is increasing" messages about it, but it never sells.  In fact I think the price might even have increased?

And all this discussion has triggered yet another "Interest is increasing" email from CS 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

Silver 996 TT at $159 is no longer on.  One of the imports has been removed also, no idea if it sold.

Only 21 turbos and 6 TTS for sale.  Slim pickings as most are all 991s 

The 996tt manual sliver coupe sold.

Bought by a neighbor of mine , lovely car. 
Had a peek at it today as he dropped past.

On 16/09/2021 at 13:19, 911virgin said:

Man that is TASTY!! Always love a good spec Turbo S and I agree, it seems priced to actually sell too