Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

33 minutes ago, Yeatesy said:

Yes, if you pulled off all the naff Porsche stickers!

Also rather random lot of modifications don't you think?  Why would you spend big bucks on aftermarket RSR style heads and Pauter rockers and then leave the rest standard? Unless you really hate the standard hydraulic followers!

I guess each to their own.  Could be made really nice without much effort and love to have it  in my garage.

4 hours ago, Peter M said:

Also rather random lot of modifications don't you think?  Why would you spend big bucks on aftermarket RSR style heads and Pauter rockers and then leave the rest standard? Unless you really hate the standard hydraulic followers!

I guess each to their own.  Could be made really nice without much effort and love to have it  in my garage.

I’d loose the stickers, aftermarket pedals and shifter knob, not sure why anyone would fit them

5 hours ago, Peter M said:

Why would you spend big bucks on aftermarket RSR style heads and Pauter rockers and then leave the rest standard? Unless you really hate the standard hydraulic followers!

It's possible that the ceramics in the exhaust ports had failed and no option but to find 2nd hand heads (will still fail eventually) or just get new billets like this person did. 

I actually like everything about this car and would be proud to own and drive it as is.  

But I hope everyone pummels it into the ground like they do with lots of other cars here, so I can buy it at a reduced price.

9 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

It's possible that the ceramics in the exhaust ports had failed and no option but to find 2nd hand heads (will still fail eventually) or just get new billets like this person did. 

I actually like everything about this car and would be proud to own and drive it as is.  

But I hope everyone pummels it into the ground like they do with lots of other cars here, so I can buy it at a reduced price.

Everyone pummels the sale prices here so they can get their buy price down, but when they’re selling the prices are ridiculous!

6 hours ago, Peter M said:

Because they are beautiful. ;)

https://www.cmwmotorsports.com/index.php/history

5 hours ago, Raven said:

I do like that 73 RS clone , well priced , great base for a RS hotrod ...

Just weld that hole up in the fuchen roof and pop on some PMOs and some seats and ya quite close to, I reckon ..  Im always torn what do you do with the dash ..

Lack of use and a massive covid tax price increase suggest I sell it .. ;)