Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

10 hours ago, tomo said:

Good looking Targa but, And as @Mike D'Silva says it would be a quick little car.With the 3.2 only pushing about 1000 kg.

Last I saw that car only few months back was still a 2.7.    Sporto , Converted car .. as you say .  The 2.4 engine for it is knocking around somewhere but blew a lot of smoke if i recall and tired

72 Targa .. unicorn with Oil fill I think just there for effect.. woulda made it MFI too..  I liked that car .. just all kind of a mixed bag and hard to put a price on .

8 hours ago, RennRob said:

Delivered in Hobart. Maybe it was to David Walsh of MONA?

Someone went wild with a the configurator and then let their child play for a while and press save and send ...     I have never seen a heel toe setup like that .. does that go with clown shoes or stilletos perhaps ?  How do you use such pedals shouldnt the red tab be on the inside of the throttle , im trying to work it out my feet cant stop moving on me kitchen stool trying to work out that technique.

Caymans dont seem to be selling.. but do offer great value I guess , many have sat late 40s - 60k.. this one may sit for another reason 

2 hours ago, Ccan1 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1970-porsche-911-t-manual/OAG-AD-19009622?pageSource=details&id=OAG-AD-19009622

What’s a fair offer/value on this 1970 911 T Targa conversion ? I’m interested ... I’ve done some research plenty of forum reading, but only looking for 6 months or so ... newbie here appreciate any current thoughts ? 

PM sent

9 hours ago, Ccan1 said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1970-porsche-911-t-manual/OAG-AD-19009622?pageSource=details&id=OAG-AD-19009622

What’s a fair offer/value on this 1970 911 T Targa conversion ? I’m interested ... I’ve done some research plenty of forum reading, but only looking for 6 months or so ... newbie here appreciate any current thoughts ? 

This used to be my car. There is a long build thread about it here.

I sold it all done expect for the engine 3 years ago for $57k. The guy who bought it, finished it and sold it on for $82k as you see it in the pictures.

Of course values went up since then. Beautiful resto and lots of history went with it. If someone needs any info on it, let me know