Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

20 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Was for sale at the Healey Factory in Melbourne. Has been there quite a while. Nothing wrong with it so far as I was told. Just an owner selling who seemed difficult. 

20 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

A real outlaw would have just put it on the market and that was it, this is the most painful sale I have ever seen in my life, how many more weeks do we have to endure the pain.

Lucky you weren’t around when the car was purchased and made its way to oz 🤐

15 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Agree with 901er, “where u bean” Symsy, or, “where have been kind kind sir, surely not the colonies”. We’ve missed you these last months.

Thanks guys been in a  little life reshuffle and  , actually bought some realestate ,  Have you not followed my moving thread .. Ahh I forgot to post the box by box move   😊

Carwise the markets flat,  I just get Black 930s in my SPAM folder nowadays , along with Russian brides and crypto market victim support groups 

3 cars down , still holding 6  so I guess I’m still Ferry much addicted 

I’m at Tuthills this in a few weeks gonna kick some serious Rally tyres 

Who bought the black SA Hotrod on car sales or the Yellow 73 targa or was it 72 that needed the MFI , with a healthy lowball they looked half interesting ? 

What is the next trend that will get me a PHAT , what you dudes speculating on ??

No 930s especially not dirty imports 

6 hours ago, symsy said:

Thanks guys been in a  little life reshuffle and  , actually bought some realestate ,  Have you not followed my moving thread .. Ahh I forgot to post the box by box move   😊

Carwise the markets flat,  I just get Black 930s in my SPAM folder nowadays , along with Russian brides and crypto market victim support groups 

3 cars down , still holding 6  so I guess I’m still Ferry much addicted 

I’m at Tuthills this in a few weeks gonna kick some serious Rally tyres 

Who bought the black SA Hotrod on car sales or the Yellow 73 targa or was it 72 that needed the MFI , with a healthy lowball they looked half interesting ? 

What is the next trend that will get me a PHAT , what you dudes speculating on ??

No 930s especially not dirty imports 

next big thing...

20190626_153154.jpg

anyone after an early 930 mine is up for auction on September 30 on PCARMARKET

its a 1976, last owned by Magnus Walker. In excellent condition have recently undergone a big service with Autohaus Hamilton ($20K+ spent), full external body respray by Exclusive Body Werks and reupholstered doors, seats and carpet by Prostitch. 

_40I2743_zpsstei9zty.jpg

_40I2702_zps90to5yhs.jpg

_40I2919_zpsrcfnhsa3.jpg

_40I2915_zps85sfojgg.jpg

_40I2905_zpsiqemua6m.jpg

_40I2891_zpswpc3qede.jpg

_40I2886_zpsobdk3l5j.jpg

_40I2773_zpsvd8zevhm.jpg

_40I2756_zpspg6kvzwu.jpg

_40I2690_zps3z2pk0cu.jpg