996 GT3 Purchase

16 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Black .2 at Theodossi's looks like it has sold?  Now shows as withdrawn @ $219.9....

Have Carsales changed their app?  Cars are no longer marked as Sold, always seem to be Withdrawn?

2 hours ago, DJM said:

Have Carsales changed their app?  Cars are no longer marked as Sold, always seem to be Withdrawn?

Seems to be the way Doug, haven't seen a "Sold" come up on any saved listings for ages.  Probably as bad as "On Hold" which I haven't seen for ages either.  I think someone commented a month or so ago that it allows the listing to be re-uploaded if the sale falls through rather than having to totally re-do it, or sumpin like that.........

• 4 weeks later...

After 8 years I'm looking for a change, the sweet song of the Metz sings like a siren every time I give it a squirt but those squirts are less often these days and I'm keen to finally find a 993.  The perfect world would be a swap but I'm not sure what an equivalent 993 would be for my seal grey GT3 6.2? Might chuck the notion up on the 993 page and see if there are any nibbles.  

3 hours ago, Carby said:

After 8 years I'm looking for a change, the sweet song of the Metz sings like a siren every time I give it a squirt but those squirts are less often these days and I'm keen to finally find a 993. The market has def softened and a bad time to be moving. The perfect world would be a swap but I'm not sure what an equivalent 993 would be for my seal grey GT3 6.2....a super clean C2 M probably? Might chuck the notion up on the 993 page and see if there are any nibbles.  

I’d suggest you contribute as a FM. 

Looking for a 996 Gt3 Clubsport Black 

under 30k klms 

I know these cars can handle high k’s but I can’t for some reason. 
I missed a Beauty a few years back , I was too slow. Anyway if you have one let me know and I’d look at a 997 too  

cheers 

10 minutes ago, Mik001 said:

under 30k klms 

I missed a Beauty a few years back , I was too slow. Anyway if you have one let me know and I’d look at a 997 too  

cheers 

Plenty around - budget dependant of course... BLack + low Klms - has to be a member here that might have one......

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/?q=(And.Service.carsales._.(C.Make.Porsche._.(C.Model.911._.(And.Badge.GT3._.(Or.Series.996._.Series.997._.Series.997+Series+II.)))))&offset=12

1 hour ago, Mik001 said:

under 30k klms 

cheers 

Be hard to walk past this one . It’s a beauty 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2007-porsche-911-gt3-997-manual-my07/SSE-AD-14411233?pageSource=details

2 hours ago, Mik001 said:

under 30k klms 

cheers 

I've got a white one with 30,000 kms

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

It’s stunning 

15 minutes ago, James P said:

I've got a white one with 30,000 kms

996 ? I can deal with a white 996 but not 997 for some reason 

On 19/04/2023 at 17:36, Carby said:

After 8 years I'm looking for a change, the sweet song of the Metz sings like a siren every time I give it a squirt but those squirts are less often these days and I'm keen to finally find a 993. The market has def softened and a bad time to be moving. The perfect world would be a swap but I'm not sure what an equivalent 993 would be for my seal grey GT3 6.2....a super clean C2 M probably? Might chuck the notion up on the 993 page and see if there are any nibbles.  

Do you have any photos? I’ve been looking for a 996 Series 1 or 2 for a while. Have a lovely 993 C2 manual that I was thinking of selling.

On 19/04/2023 at 17:36, Carby said:

After 8 years I'm looking for a change, the sweet song of the Metz sings like a siren every time I give it a squirt but those squirts are less often these days and I'm keen to finally find a 993.  The perfect world would be a swap but I'm not sure what an equivalent 993 would be for my seal grey GT3 6.2? Might chuck the notion up on the 993 page and see if there are any nibbles.  

Might help to add some detail: 2003 (MY04) GT3 Touring. Delivered to Chellingworth WA. Seal Grey (1 of only 2 del. in AUS). 54.5km. FSH from new, all books and receipts, 2 keys, CS seats (leather) and carbon shift/ebrake (Porsche del. options). 

GT3.jpg

GT31.jpg

GT36.jpg

IMG_2537.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg

IMG_2610.jpeg