996 GT3 Purchase

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, edgy said:

Well as of the time of writing, I note a couple of 996 GT3's with prices that begin with a 1... and a few in the low 2's ... it really makes the glut of 997's & 991.1's at circa $300k look over priced! 

I was watching FourWheelTraders latest analysis on the GT3 market and what was interesting was that 997.1 and 991.1s are on average cheaper than 996 in the market he analysed. Makes you wonder if those $300k cars will actually sell.

Link here: 

On 21/04/2023 at 14:38, Carby said:

Might help to add some detail: 2003 (MY04) GT3 Touring. Delivered to Chellingworth WA. Seal Grey (1 of only 2 del. in AUS). 54.5km. FSH from new, all books and receipts, 2 keys, CS seats (leather) and carbon shift/ebrake (Porsche del. options). 

GT3.jpg

GT31.jpg

GT36.jpg

IMG_2537.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg

11IMG_2610.jpeg

Love It!! I'm so jealous mines not the other Seal Grey a GT3!! 

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2023 at 21:42, PDean said:

I wonder if other stock have sold, or just been pulled from market🤔

Bingo. PorschaDen car is back, with another price drop to be near $50k under the others … Get ‘em while they’re still overpriced 😂

On 20/04/2023 at 17:54, Mik001 said:

Looking for a 996 Gt3 Clubsport Black 

under 30k klms 

I know these cars can handle high k’s but I can’t for some reason. 
I missed a Beauty a few years back , I was too slow. Anyway if you have one let me know and I’d look at a 997 too  

cheers 

@Mik001 I am thinking of selling my 996.2 GT3 CS. If you or any other members are potentially interested, please send me a PM.

35,000 kms, Basalt Black. Immaculate (really) with all original paint, full front PPF and very little track time (only a handful of Porsche club days in its entire life). It’s the Clubsport “full set” meaning fire extinguisher, original harness, documentation and the front section of cage are all with the car. 

1 hour ago, spiller said:

@Mik001 I am thinking of selling my 996.2 GT3 CS. If you or any other members are potentially interested, please send me a PM.

35,000 kms, Basalt Black. Immaculate (really) with all original paint, full front PPF and very little track time (only a handful of Porsche club days in its entire life). It’s the Clubsport “full set” meaning fire extinguisher, original harness, documentation and the front section of cage are all with the car. 

Don't you dare....

1 hour ago, spiller said:

Surely not, I thought you were still in love