Home built Hot Rod

MFX

Jeff you're a deadset legend, was pleasantly suprised when you pulled out the modellers airbrush. I struggle to use a hammer properly.

The stripes look great too.

The airbrush was my tool of trade for 13 years airbrushing cars and Harleys, so a little touch up was not a big problem ;) 

So you could say you used to create flames for a living and now you put them out...:ph34r:

Very true. Case and point...

AF694EDC-9D7B-48E4-BAF7-9D82B66215FF_zps

CE4E67D4-280E-4E1E-B24B-1BA917414810_zps

Did you get much overspray in the engine bay when you blacked out the tail under the grill ? :huh:

No, I only dusted on the colour which is why I didn't go to town with the masking.

No windscreen in yet Jeff? If it is still slippery cover it in Talcum Powder (baby powder) to absorb the WD40, then wipe it clean. Come on don't freak out you can do it.

Paul M

Haha. Actually have just received my genuine windscreen rubber, so hopefully we will give it another go tomorrow night. 

Hi guys this is a little of topic but tencial I just took delivery of a 930 it has RUF front casing and gear set but confused of the gear config it's different to G50 box out of my 87SC hard left and down for first and standard H pattern for 2-4 is that a 901 box 

Great video as always, just paid for a t shirt, least I can do after all the hours of entertainment you have provided!!

Thanks mate. I finally added a store because I had people asking. Unfortunately the company is in the US so we have to pay international shipping, but they actually make the stuff to order, so I don't have to buy 100 shirts that may not sell. We will see how it goes.

AND a male model! Your talents are unsurpassed Jeff :) 

I don't know why I wasn't snapped up to do runway shows years ago.

Hi guys this is a little of topic but tencial I just took delivery of a 930 it has RUF front casing and gear set but confused of the gear config it's different to G50 box out of my 87SC hard left and down for first and standard H pattern for 2-4 is that a 901 box 

I am not sure mate. Start a thread with that topic and you will get some more knowledgeable eyes on it who can tell you.