Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

A mate put me on to this car pretty early (less than 20 views), but the seller had shut his phone off by the time I rang :)  There would be a fair bit to do to a car like this that hasn't been active for 20 years, but the market has moved sufficiently to make it well worthwhile...  Good luck who ever grabbed it!

9 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

A mate put me on to this car pretty early (less than 20 views), but the seller had shut his phone off by the time I rang :)  There would be a fair bit to do to a car like this that hasn't been active for 20 years, but the market has moved sufficiently to make it well worthwhile...  Good luck who ever grabbed it!

Getting my 928 right after a few years of little use and deferred maintenance (well still in the middle of it!) I would never touch a car that has been sitting for that long! The continual issues would do your head and wallet in!!?? :(:unsure:  

On 6/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, turboT said:

sure sure....but does yours come with a 10 year warranty?? Do Toyota's even come with 10 years? Recon I have near immediately dropped $7k - $10k on every air cooled I have bought . That adds up over 10 years. Can they really be offering that?

Take the time to read the warranty, and after you have stopped laughing, think about what it's worth.

Julian