Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, OZ930 said:

Congrats.....I suppose you will have to change your name to “Gotta911”

🤞🤞

Will need to find something better than the rubbish I came up with under pressure the time I joined. I'd put it out to the committee but I can only imagine what I'd get back!  

18 hours ago, consideringa911 said:

Hi @Tips - have put a deposit on an ac wide body coupe so hoping it passes the PPI and gets shipped to NSW over the next few weeks. Finally! As I’m going to run it club plates, the club needs to be able to sign the declaration - I have no idea how common that is for clubs. The Eastern Classic Car Club, for example, would suit for location but they can’t do the declaration. Any suggestions happily received. Ultimately PCNSW can do it I guess.

Fundracing inc is the only car club in NSW that doesn’t have fees. Going 11 years. They simply ask that you donate $100 a year to The Cancer Council of NSW whilst a member. The 450 members give $100k plus a year to help stop cancer. No monthly meetings. PM me I’m on the committee. The committee pays all running costs out of their pocket. The donation is of course tax deductible. 

12 minutes ago, Car tart said:

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001-10094164/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/2002-porsche-911-carrera-automatic-convertible?spr=true

One of the highest average kilometre Porsche’s I have seen for sale. 297,000/18 years

I love that people use them as everyday cars unlike me, 5700kms in 3.5 years.

Looks like great service history too, but wonder if IMS has been done with that mileage?  Can't say I like the Red centre console though, that's just a bit much, but the red seat belts look good....

1 hour ago, Car tart said:

https://www.graysonline.com/lot/0001-10094164/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/2002-porsche-911-carrera-automatic-convertible?spr=true

One of the highest average kilometre Porsche’s I have seen for sale. 297,000/18 years

IMO, would look better with its original 5 spokes, why backdate the wheels?  At that mileage, auto & cab, it should break the record for the cheapest 996 sold in Aust :LOL:

16 minutes ago, luzzo said:

I believe those wheels were available on a 996...  on a C4S at least - don't know if they were an option on a narrow body?

Not sure if it continued in the 996.2 but I have these hollow-spokes as a factory fitted option on my 996.1 C2. Code is XRL: 18" Sport Design Wheel.

On 11/06/2020 at 20:47, James P said:

991 with 292000 kms Driven not hidden.. well over driven maybe 

https://www.pickles.com.au/damaged-salvage/item/-/details/CP-07-14--Porsche--911--Coupe/2003564043

On 11/06/2020 at 20:57, luzzo said:

I looked at the pic of the speedo! 

Nearly 50,000kms p.a..?  Dedication.

2 hours ago, Car tart said:

Take a look back about a month ago... 292,000 kms in 6 or so years!

Hey guys, 

I've been offered a black on black 87 3.2.

Full service history, 270kms, Aussie delivered. 

Body is in good nic and no rebuild. 

Providing it passes a PPI what do you think is a good price to pay?

21 minutes ago, rminc said:

Hey guys, 

I've been offered a black on black 87 3.2.

Full service history, 270kms, Aussie delivered. 

Body is in good nic and no rebuild. 

Providing it passes a PPI what do you think is a good price to pay?

120k or thereabouts for a coupe. Less for Targa or Cab. That’s what I’m budgeting. Others may differ in view

Ye

1 hour ago, k0nz said:

95 is what I would be looking at.

Ye i thought that was on the money. There's receipts for $30,000 worth of work in the last 2 years, so it's promising. Will update once I see it. 

There's also a black 89 964 C2 that's been on carsales for a while. Has anyone seen the car, or know anything about it? Quite interested in that also.