Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 hours ago, Bondiscwb said:

Hey @LeeM - this looks a lot like your car! Put the script down the side and voila! Lotsadollars!

Admittedly, yours isn't an '88 3.2 nor "loveingly" built by Zag but close!

image.png.2c47b4daacb3b01a2ebd2cb6119cb88e.png

I'd thought of going the RS look a while ago, but I'm not a fan those front bumpers 😁

I've no doubt it's a nicely built car which does look the goods, yet $275k is a LOT of money for a backdate. To put it in perspective, that's $165k more what I've been offered for mine. With regards to my 3.0, I'd much prefer the torque in that than the 3 or 4 3.2's I've driven.

I'd love to tart mine up if I had the cash, yet even if it did whack the value up, the missus would repeat her usual "No you're not fkn selling it, as I don't wanna hear you bitch and moan for the rest of your life regretting it!" 🙄 

Hate it when she's right sometimes 

7 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I thought it was a much higher (crazy) price previously 

It is a hell of a lot for a backdated G series RS clone when you can buy a well sorted longhood for similar (albeit not an RS)....

At the end of the day the market will determine it's worth.

3 hours ago, Turra said:

This is the same car that was here a few months ago. Originally listed at $450+, then eventually $285k and marked as sold. It is a good car. I drove it several times when a friend owned it. 

I'm sure someone has posted pics of this car before. Maybe it was on collectingcars and it wasn't the nicest example. LHD conversion and looked a little tired underneath. 

On 20/07/2022 at 19:19, MFX said:

It has 200k kms on the clock so it is not collector grade.

I know you were talking about a 1981 car, but do people think 132,000 kms for a 1989 car could be considered 'collector grade' or is it more like half that or?

5 hours ago, crsedge said:

It is a hell of a lot for a backdated G series RS clone when you can buy a well sorted longhood for similar (albeit not an RS)....

At the end of the day the market will determine it's worth.

In the US, but...

Screenshot-20220730-141811-Instagram.jpg

22 minutes ago, Dalai said:

I always wonder how hard to get something like this road legal .. would be awesome for my commute, but maybe not the multi-story carpark.

2 hours ago, Bibbs said:

I always wonder how hard to get something like this road legal .. would be awesome for my commute, but maybe not the multi-story carpark.

Very hard, if at all here I imagine. And it'd be a pig on the road, as they're built to go flat out.

Saying that, there's 2 or 3 956/962's road legal in Japan

30 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Very hard, if at all here I imagine. And it'd be a pig on the road, as they're built to go flat out.

Saying that, there's 2 or 3 956/962's road legal in Japan

This Koenig 962 was recently for sale in the USA. ❤️ 

13 hours ago, Dalai said:

Saw this at MR Tuning at Yatala last week. Was tucked over the side so unsure if being stored or worked upon. 

On 22/07/2022 at 18:25, Dalai said:

As the car will most likely never be driven again, although Dutton's pricing I should see if they will sell the truck separately as the buyer won't need it!

If bought and exported to Thailand then one of the renndrive guys would certainly smack it’s panties