What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

I got my OEM fitted indoor cover today, the garage is a little dusty whilst renovations are going on so this should keep it nice now and when the garage is finished. :) 

Really nice material, fits like a glove over all the aero too! And so it should. 

997%20covered_zpsxk6yqxyf.jpg

Nice,

mind if I ask what the damage was?

Fitted a Fire Ext to the 3.2  No pics. Couldn't be bothered.

at first glance I thought you said you fitted a fire exit. I was wondering where the green sign with the running man was installed.

I drove mine to cars and coffee.  Then I took out the rh tail light housing, while devouring 1/2 a kilo of prawns that I scored for $6.  I couldnt believeI how much crap was behind it. 

Washed my pits with it.

2B521878-4918-474A-83C6-7C7DC4793E9C_zps

I don't use bar soap, coz I can never remember which side I've used on my bits, and which side on my face.

Pulled the driver's Sparco seat out, as 1.6mm of foam isn't what I'd call comfortable.  Glued in some denser foam, sorted. I'll pull them out again next year to have the centres retrimmed in my family crest tartan or whatever I decide to use. 

Also made a throttle pedal extension to make it thicker, as I couldn't heel toe like I like to do.  Bought a couple of 3 or 4mm plastic cutting boards from Kmart for $8, traced the pedal, cut 2 out then screwed 'em on. With race holes to make it lighter ofcourse! Works a treat

Took the GT3RS out for an early morning blast.  There are a couple of twisty bits on which you can try and meet the posted limit - a bit of up and down thrown in as well.

The thing is ridiculous.  Grunt, grip and well... grip. That and the rifle crack changes on the "auto" (gee I miss smashing synchro's, started to tear up at what I was missing) make for nothing like I've driven before on the road.

Then had a giggle as I was driving down the dirt road back to my place. Wondered what it would do on gravel so tipped in in on a couple of tight corners and the torque vectoring and rear steer hooked up with the electronic diff.

The thing turned, all sorts of "hey idiot" lights started to flash ...

Quickly sorted by pressing get the "ESR" and "TC" buttons to "OFF".  Happy to report that my inner Colin McRae was impressed with the results.