Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Twin window switches on the LH door suggests a LHD conversion.

Very tidy though and not that expensive that you wouldn't think twice about a modern EFI and turbo conversion.

And a slant nose!  How cool would that be!

8 minutes ago, James P said:

Yep looks left to right conversion but country of origin is throwing me off as Japan would have had a 1 piece rear seat base & more red lines on the speedo.. looks good for the price anyway 

Not overly hard to swap out the speedo though ... readily available for sale.

10 hours ago, hugh said:

Thread drift but its for a good cause;

Within the first few seconds you'll see the commitment here really puts the previous video in perspective. This is on (or very near) the limit of the car and road on much more technical stages. Plenty more where this came from. 

2:00 min mark bends my mind every time. 

Been rewatching that every 6 months or so for years, never gets old.👌🏻  Isle of Man in car WRX is another ripper, 175 mph (that’s 280 km/h folks.....) between stone walls 😬😬

45 minutes ago, DJM said:

Been rewatching that every 6 months or so for years, never gets old.👌🏻  Isle of Man in car WRX is another ripper, 175 mph (that’s 280 km/h folks.....) between stone walls 😬😬

These drivers have other worldly skills, coconuts for cajones!

3 hours ago, DJM said:

My mate David (Davo) Johnson is the fastest Aussie on a bike around the Isle of Man (who got a podium last year on 1000 Superstock and won the Classic Superbike race). Makes me laugh thinking he does 200mph in places with an average lap of 133mph on a bike, yet he calls this WRX video bonkers!  

Youtube some onboard I.O.M Superbike videos and go full screen if you wanna see some scary shit! 

16 hours ago, Peter M said:

Not really, just too much time wasted on PFA!

The position of the door mirrors is also a common give away for converted cars.

And the advert saying that it's a RHD conversion is another hint. 😉

Was still available when I clicked the link a couple minutes ago. If it's half way decent I'm going to regret having bought the SC WB recently!

5 hours ago, Zelrik911 said:

No Sunroof !!  This is slightly questionable to me, perhaps indicating some 'aftermarket' work.  

Good to see IB G series 911's rising in price/value ... finally.

I used to have an Aussie 930 that was ordered sans sunroof.