Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

20 hours ago, Bondiscwb said:

Did you manage to drive it @Bugs77

Curious to know what that clutch is like.

No, meant to jump in and get a feel for the clutch weight but forgot, would naturally be on the heavy side though. Anyway in the middle of checking finances and discussion with someone that wanted my car got the call to say it was sold. Got to move quick when things like that pop up.

32 minutes ago, Bugs77 said:

No, meant to jump in and get a feel for the clutch weight but forgot, would naturally be on the heavy side though. Anyway in the middle of checking finances and discussion with someone that wanted my car got the call to say it was sold. Got to move quick when things like that pop up.

Damn - that's a shame. I was looking forward to hearing your impressions of the drive! ☹️

37 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

About $55k .. (maybe $54,900?) Thereabouts anyway ...

I personally thought it was a bargain and if I was in the market, I'd have bought it ..

You wear leather and are a Shibari master  on Every second Saturday night 

2 hours ago, Dreamr said:

About $55k .. (maybe $54,900?) Thereabouts anyway ...

I personally thought it was a bargain and if I was in the market, I'd have bought it ..

I like 928’s but never thought of owning one but I think that’s a bargain glad I didn’t see it , could’ve been expensive 😂

51 minutes ago, rminc said:

What's everyone's thoughts on the 89' 3.2 in Vic that was posted a page or so back @ $130k?

I just had a phone call this morning about a sister car to my old SC possibly coming to market shortly ... has had a top end refresh ..keep an eye out .. 

On 01/08/2020 at 10:17, JLD said:

On 01/08/2020 at 08:12, TwoHeadsTas said:

OK the 4th car at our local auction house has come up for sale.  Mate and I bought 2 Boxsters and a 993 Cab was bought by one of our Sydney members.

So this 4th car, which I had only seen in outline isn't a 993 Cab like first thought, but a 78 SC with a 993 Cab body kit - who'd have thunk it possible:

https://www.tullochsauctions.com.au/catalog/226399/timed-online-sale-ending-5-aug-2020/?cpage=5

Price expectation listed as $30-$40k, who knows???  Happy to have a look for anyone interested.  Could be a fun project without any expectation of being worth lots....

Get in quick

Spoke to auctioneer today.  Final bid was apparently $34k, owner wants more so negotiations happening.....

6 hours ago, Dreamr said:

I just had a phone call this morning about a sister car to my old SC possibly coming to market shortly ... has had a top end refresh ..keep an eye out .. 

Ronnie didn’t that bamboo sell in melb about 2 years ago? 

11 minutes ago, Tips said:

Ronnie didn’t that bamboo sell in melb about 2 years ago? 

Yes, I believe it did ... but it's not that one. 

When I said sister car I was referring to an '81 model 204hp SC in Guards Red .. 😀