Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

5 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Would be quite happy to live with that.  Often a case of don't diss it if you haven't tried it.  We had a seal grey 987 with Terracotta interior, some people thought it was hideous, but we really loved the combination, would have another in a heartbeat

THT, I agree with your comments about the combo of red interior/silver exterior ( i remember you advertising your 987 & thinking it was a great looking combo), BUT its the clash or blue & red which is off-putting.  The red interior looks awesome & the blue exterior looks as equally awesome Just not on the SAME car at the same time!!

5 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

seal grey 987 with Terracotta interior,

That combination is great, have seen it in the flesh. It really works well, although I prefer it with a black dash and black carpets.

37 minutes ago, Rick V said:

BUT its the clash or blue & red which is off-putting.  The red interior looks awesome & the blue exterior looks as equally awesome Just not on the SAME car at the same time!!

This.  Offensive together.

I guess it takes all sorts of people to like all sorts of combo's. 

1 minute ago, luzzo said:

That combination is great, have seen it in the flesh. It really works well, although I prefer it with a black dash and black carpets.

This.  Offensive together.

I guess it takes all sorts of people to like all sorts of combo's. 

The reality is that I don't have the coin or desire to buy it, even if I like the colour combo, so it's all academic anyway !!!!!   😄😄

8 hours ago, JWM said:

If you described this to me: Targa, blue, red interior... I don’t think I’d like the sound of it, but for some reason, this combo looks pretty cool and is topped off by being a manual... 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-porsche-911-4s-991-manual-awd-my16/OAG-AD-19039322

00B5B22D-A628-4B18-A09A-F9C6D7A3B7E2.jpeg

I also love the interior and exterior colours separately, but together it clashes for me.... but I have the whole orange and purple thing happening, so I suppose my opinion may be questioned :P 

24 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Red is a total trigger colour. As much as I like it in photos I know I'd be more angry driving a car with a red interior in traffic. Someone less spectrumy can deal with that 🤣

At least that Targa  doesn`t have a red dash and  steering wheel

They sure do look nice and pretty low k's on that one.

I had a read of the vehicle report which I suppose you take with a grain of salt:

• In the first table it mentions what must be the new AIR COOLED 968 :blink:, maybe that's why they didn't check the water pump, coolant or radiator. 
  • They do mention there is an engine leak so I think you'd be looking close at main seal and clutch job soon.
  • Steering section has a dot on power steering.....surely they came with it or was it stripped out?
  • Special note saying air conditioning not cooling but I think that was stripped out

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 14:00, JWM said:

If you described this to me: Targa, blue, red interior... I don’t think I’d like the sound of it, but for some reason, this combo looks pretty cool and is topped off by being a manual... 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-porsche-911-4s-991-manual-awd-my16/OAG-AD-19039322

00B5B22D-A628-4B18-A09A-F9C6D7A3B7E2.jpeg

PCM just sold a 2014 991.1 targa pdk, black, with 19000kms for $230k driveaway within 1 week of listing...……...it had many options

27 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

It is really a joy to see people who go to great lengths to show their car in the best light with amazing photography.

31 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

I actually think that has been for sale for a while but previously with pictures . Obviously selling with pictures does not  work so this new strategy is clearly going to result in a sale .

I like this 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1986-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-6784580/?Cr=8