Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Well I missed the great Canberra catch up as I was with my lovely wife driving back from a few days in Thredbo, the long way via Tumut.

It was a very pleasant drive until we hit the twisty bit heading down into Tumut and got stuck behind a parade of caravans.

Some Thredbo pics

box%202.jpg

box%201.jpg

box%203.jpg

Great weekend of touring for us and the 964. Took the Friday off and had lunch at Brae in Birregurra with my fiance and then spent the weekend stretching the legs of the 964.

Clocked up over 600km driving every where between the Otways, Lorne, Wye River, Colac, Airies and Anglesea, etc both on the GOR and through the Otways National Park.

FullSizeRender_zpsdnqnodpk.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zps6leyyrl4.jpg

Edited by poli84

Did a solo run over the Reefton spur to Lake Mountain and into Marysville. Turned around and did it in reverse.

On the way back there were three groups with Porsches going the other way - some familiar cars. The last group had maybe 10 cars - mainly G series. Anyone know what was going on?

Busy up there today - best to go early.

IMG_6469_zpsckn3fpbt.jpg

Edited by GUT

Did a solo run over the Reefton spur to Lake Mountain and into Marysville. Turned around and did it in reverse.

On the way back there were three groups with Porsches going the other way - some familiar cars. The last group had maybe 10 cars - mainly G series. Anyone know what was going on?

Busy up there today - best to go early.

IMG_6469_zpsckn3fpbt.jpg

Nice shot of your car.

It's amazing how many of the trees up there never recovered from the fires.