I can represent the 996.2 GT3. 

All welcome

11 hours ago, TP-993 said:

I will represent the 996.2 GT3 CS in Speed Yellow 

Perfect.  2 x 996.2 is good.

Speed yellow will make for a nice side bar as that makes it MK1, MK2 and 997.1

8 hours ago, hugh said:

Only problem we need to solve is you driving 3 x GT3’s at once @Skidmarks :lol:

The wine sponsor (best I tell him he’s done that ...) will be in one as well.  Just leaves one to go.  I’m tipping I’ll get it covered !

6 hours ago, SWC3.0 said:

I’m driving one of his old cars , would happily help out and drive another.😂😂

Hope you’re enjoying it.  Here’s a chance to come and stretch it’s legs.

Anyone handy with a camera?  And/or good with the words?

Now for a catchy name ...

8 hours ago, Jason A said:

14, half of those delivered in Adelaide 

Best we get the word out and get one of those lucky bastards interested.  

As a fan of excess, it doesn’t matter if we have more than one of each.  Would be cool to get a load of them together. 

That said, anyone with a P car and the inclination to come should do just that.  Just because we’ll have a bunch of Cole Trickle’s looking to make a name for themselves doesn’t mean anything.  Leaving the beast parked and just being there is just fine too.  

I’ll contact Winton and see about some dates and we might also try and snag the skid pan.

The next thing is timing. Will depend on track availability.  I do some of their work so will try and get it at mates rates!  Not confident as I suspect we’re not the only ones looking. 

It’ll be a day just to hang out, fang it if you like and otherwise  just talk shit.  

53 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

The wine sponsor (best I tell him he’s done that ...) will be in one as well.  Just leaves one to go.  I’m tipping I’ll get it covered !

Ill volunteer driving the one left out even if its just driving it up the Hwy as none of mine are in a driving state... :)

39 minutes ago, DJM said:

996 Cup - they look better and better with age somehow

https://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/id/22551/latest/1

Everything about the 996 GT3 just oozes pure motorsport. 

51 minutes ago, Rick V said:

Sooooooo, the ‘blue’ GT3 RS has disappeared from Carsales...... anyone here fessing up?? 

A man of very good taste. 

44 minutes ago, DJM said:

996 Cup - they look better and better with age somehow

https://www.my105.com/ListingDetails/id/22551/latest/1

Would love one..

... but being a purely track toy I  just cant see how I can fit it in with GT3, wife, kids, boat, wife, golf, work, wife, mustang, holiday-home, wife........ clearly the wife is taking up way too much of my time!!

@DJM  U gotta love that the service history/write on this car reads , no recent off since repairs and fatigue cracks dealt with..   Proper car 

Surely it can't be a a Porsche for sale 😂 No one mentioned if the carpets have been vacuumed...  or where are they .. Oh I forgot its a motorsport advertising page..not a show pony one

Prize fighter , patch it up , get back up and go out there and slug out a few more rounds or laps in this case

My trailers empty, I can get it loaded for you Doug and get it to the border and im sure someone from NSW will take the baton from me and bring it down to you in lockdown territory..  you must be done tyre kicking ? You know you want a real car.

Beyond the wall Tyre kicking services available , drop me a line 

2 hours ago, symsy said:

@DJM  U gotta love that the service history/write on this car reads , no recent off since repairs and fatigue cracks dealt with..   Proper car 

Surely it can't be a a Porsche for sale 😂 No one mentioned if the carpets have been vacuumed...  or where are they .. Oh I forgot its a motorsport advertising page..not a show pony one

Prize fighter , patch it up , get back up and go out there and slug out a few more rounds or laps in this case

My trailers empty, I can get it loaded for you Doug and get it to the border and im sure someone from NSW will take the baton from me and bring it down to you in lockdown territory..  you must be done tyre kicking ? You know you want a real car.

Beyond the wall Tyre kicking services available , drop me a line 

It comes with a trailer!

11 minutes ago, JLD said:

It comes with a trailer!

11 minutes ago, JLD said:

It comes with a trailer!

I missed that even easier, you know the owner ? , you get him to drop it to me ,  I drop it to to a NSW PFA Mexican over the border , the Mexican can drop it off on Zombie town border.. Doug moves to within 5kms of Sandown .. car worries are over .. lets see what excuses he can conjur up ;)   

5 hours ago, symsy said:

I missed that even easier, you know the owner ? , you get him to drop it to me ,  I drop it to to a NSW PFA Mexican over the border , the Mexican can drop it off on Zombie town border.. Doug moves to within 5kms of Sandown .. car worries are over .. lets see what excuses he can conjur up ;)   

Wrong colour 😂

Kermit's back

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?stype=0&stypeid=0&kw=porsche&cid=0&smode=0&lid=2417464

current bid price at $55000 - what's it worth????  Certainly not the figures that had it previously been advertised at......  And who want to wait 8 years before you can drive it normally in the road in Vic (been there, done that with a LHD one, bought a RHD 🙂 )

40 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Kermit's back

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?stype=0&stypeid=0&kw=porsche&cid=0&smode=0&lid=2417464

current bid price at $55000 - what's it worth????  Certainly not the figures that had it previously been advertised at......  And who want to wait 8 years before you can drive it normally in the road in Vic (been there, done that with a LHD one, bought a RHD 🙂 )

I didn't realise previously that it was unregisterable. As a track hack, my thought is it is 'maybe' worth $70k? As long as you are willing to put the effort into un-sh!tboxing it ;)