Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

What are you saying Tips, you don’t trust our government to not change the rules halfway through?????

I’m not saying anything, just a casual observer of life and politics 😉

On 17/07/2019 at 02:16, WGA said:

Lately, I have had a growing want for a 911 hotrod. I found, and inspected, this 3.0 ST Recreation, in the UK. The quality and level of the work is outstanding. But after looking at the import rules, it seems it is very difficult to get any car into Aus that has been modified. Is that the case? Has anybody had an experience bring in a modified car? 

https://www.jzmporsche.com/used-vehicle-details/Porsche-911-U1273/

Import and registration are two different things.  Registration is harder than import for modified cars.

look through the new rules, changes are about to become active in December.

13 hours ago, Coastr said:

Import and registration are two different things.  Registration is harder than import for modified cars.

13 hours ago, Coastr said:

I looked closely at the new rules when they were first announced but I understand that they have now been delayed for at least 6 months...maybe a year.

27 minutes ago, JLD said:

It was up to $235k but asked for offers by email at or above that amount 

It was a very impressive car and I now a lot of coin was spent on it to create that ,,,but I got the impression the seller was running an email auction for the highest bidder ........????

2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 997 Series II Manual MY11: $428K

"This is the only known car in Australia with this specification. The first owner of this car is well known and highly respected racing car driving legend Jim Richards"

24ls1o8llzgnj9ajkifgr93iu.heic?pxc_method=crop&pxc_size=160%2c105

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2010-porsche-911-gt3-rs-997-series-ii-manual-my11/SSE-AD-6195413/?Cr=0&gts=SSE-AD-6195413&gtsSaleId=SSE-AD-6195413&gtsViewType=Spotlight&rankingType=Spotlight

7 hours ago, 9er said:

"International expressions of interest"🤐

messaged the owner today. Yet to be sold.

Sounds like potential buyers are having issues with finance/insurance. Would be hard for a bank/insurance agency to value something like this I guess. Likely they would value it a lot lower than asking. Modified cars must get this all the time I guess.

$250k+ cash buyers please hold onto your wallets for a while...something interesting coming soon ;) 

18 minutes ago, turboT said:

$250k+ cash buyers please hold onto your wallets for a while...something interesting coming soon ;) 

I'm hearing you.................the new GT4 looks and sounds great. Have you seen the promotional vid in an empty warehouse? So cool. 

;):D