Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

On 15/12/2019 at 11:44, Mttel said:

Having sold a vehicle with grays I can confirm that like eBay if the bidder decides to bail there is SFA that you can do about it  but re auction. 

Yep, nothing you can do about it. They can chase him/her but it takes months and lots of $$s. You are not guaranteed anything anyway. I had 2 bidders fail to pay on Gray's

5 hours ago, rafikdous said:

Yep, nothing you can do about it. They can chase him/her but it takes months and lots of $$s. You are not guaranteed anything anyway. I had 2 bidders fail to pay on Gray's

Unless you want to pay for the lawyers fees. Grays will not chase it!"

3 minutes ago, JLD said:

Aah yes, the famed Olemobile!! 

He's been very quiet for a while, and has some new pictures.  Did I ever say that I actually met him earlier this year?  It was at a Targa Tas display just before this year's event.  Met this dickhead who was talking absolute drivel, then I realised who it was 🙂

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Aah yes, the famed Olemobile!! 

He's been very quiet for a while, and has some new pictures.  Did I ever say that I actually met him earlier this year?  It was at a Targa Tas display just before this year's event.  Met this dickhead who was talking absolute drivel, then I realised who it was 🙂

Pure gold😂😂

Hhahaha "one time listing" except that he put it up on Scumtree a week back and then cancelled that a few days later and put it up again at $85 and then cancelled that. On Scumtree he used the disturbing phrase "Owned for 24 years and still has the same clutch" that is the most idiotic way to say what he's trying to infer. Glad he's now changed that to make more sense.

"first to buy gets it" Hhahahha Doh!!

I'll say it again as I did a few years back, I think it's most probably a pretty good car - just that it needs to be $75k at the end of the day. He's getting closer....

3 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

I'll say it again as I did a few years back, I think it's most probably a pretty good car - just that it needs to be $75k at the end of the day. He's getting closer....

That's my thinking too. I actually like the look of it, especially in the first pic (if he removed the tail) yet $85k is getting to Aussie delivered nice car territory (depending who you ask), so if he was $10k or more cheaper I reckon it would sell, yet it depends how much he has in it as it sits 

You can have my unconverted ca LHd for way less than 50% of that. Recaro seats and all!

dont know if my eyes are playing tricks but looks like h1 lights?  

Anyway, it's being marketed to people who aren't necessarily Porsche anoraks.  I don't think it helps anyone to price that far above the market.  It looks like a good car.

40 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

In its defence, it does look like it might be the nicest condition one on the market, but yeah.. that price....

Yes Does look like a nice example but still way over priced ,,,seller out for a quick buck :P

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Yes Does look like a nice example but still way over priced ,,,seller out for a quick buck :P

Waiting for a person with a spare 200 large and no way of working out comparable cars pricing might not be a strategy for quick bucks.