Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

If this is legit and Aust delivery, I will eat my #$(@ if it does not sell in the next 24 hours... One crap photo does make me a little skeptical.......

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2011-porsche-911-carrera-gts-997-series-ii-auto-my11/SSE-AD-13725972/?Cr=0 

11 hours ago, The Bern Dog Experience said:

If this is legit and Aust delivery, I will eat my #$(@ if it does not sell in the next 24 hours

Correct! I was in touch with the owner yesterday via Carsales messages.

Aust delivered, 2 owner, excellent condition.

Sold for $297,500 by 9pm last night with 10% deposit in his account! He was getting hammered by enquiries and offers all day.

helped that PCSS listed another one with higher mileage for $299k drive away on the same day?

1 hour ago, twro said:

Correct! I was in touch with the owner yesterday via Carsales messages.

Aust delivered, 2 owner, excellent condition.

Sold for $297,500 by 9pm last night with 10% deposit in his account! He was getting hammered by enquiries and offers all day.

helped that PCSS listed another one with higher mileage for $299k drive away on the same day?

Wow - so it turned into a bidding war?  At $330k after duties you are well into 997.2 GT3 territory... 

On 12/10/2022 at 18:00, 901er said:

sellers description "This is a proper driver's 911 and it won't suit the type that wants to scratch the seats and smell Alan Hamilton's farts while looking at the oringal delivery stamp" 😂

4 hours ago, DM911 said:

sellers description "This is a proper driver's 911 and it won't suit the type that wants to scratch the seats and smell Alan Hamilton's farts while looking at the oringal delivery stamp" 😂

Lost me at UK delivered 😁

Interesting '85 3.2 for auction at Shannons with a price estimate of $80,000 to $100,000

Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupe Auctions - Lot 245 - Shannons

I'm guessing it's been owned by a sheep farmer given it's evidently dirt road upbringing and the fact it comes with a set of sheepskin seat covers!

I can't make head nor tail of it as it's condition is um, perplexing.

22 minutes ago, Peter M said:

Interesting '85 3.2 for auction at Shannons with a price estimate of $80,000 to $100,000

Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupe Auctions - Lot 245 - Shannons

I'm guessing it's been owned by a sheep farmer given it's evidently dirt road upbringing and the fact it comes with a set of sheepskin seat covers!

I can't make head nor tail of it as it's condition is um, perplexing.

the mud flaps are a nice touch!