Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

13 hours ago, WGA said:

I'm not an expert on early 911's but the interior seems a bit off.  Should be more like this, that glovebox seems more like that from impact bumper series.

Porsche-911-coupe-red-18.jpg

2 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

I'm not an expert on early 911's but the interior seems a bit off.  Should be more like this, that glovebox seems more like that from impact bumper series.

Porsche-911-coupe-red-18.jpg

Agree. I am certainly no expert on early 911 but the door cards and door pockets/bins do not seem right. Plus it has electric windows. I have only seen 911Ts with manual winders. And, ye, the dash doesn't look right either. Description reads well though.

1 hour ago, WGA said:

Agree. I am certainly no expert on early 911 but the door cards and door pockets/bins do not seem right. Plus it has electric windows. I have only seen 911Ts with manual winders. And, ye, the dash doesn't look right either. Description reads well though.

Good pick up gents, I think the dash is from a 74 - 75 model as it has the small vents and centre speaker.

3 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

Good pick up gents, I think the dash is from a 74 - 75 model as it has the small vents and centre speaker.

If I had to guess, that car was forward dated to G series style at some time in the past - then when it was redone back to F series they didn’t bother to redo the dash or doorcards etc. 

On 23/09/2022 at 08:35, reedminor said:

Yes I noticed @Yeatesy

Great news if it actually sold. Or will we see it pop up somewhere else in a few months time?

Gee you’re good Justin, but this time it only took a couple of days to reappear 

https://duttongarage.com/Porsche-Carrera~222827

4 hours ago, Dalai said:
THIS IS ONE OF A KIND NO OTHER LIKE IT
AND THE LOOKS ARE JAW DROPPING

Well.... We cannot accuse the seller of lying! 

4 hours ago, LeeM said:

WTF is wrong with people to do that to any car?  "Muscular looks...Jaw dropping..." 😳😅😅🙄

Oh shit! I didn't even read the title that it's an SC! 😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣

Farken ell mate

It looks like it has some 993 interior bits like door trims and dash pad. It also mentions it is a 1980, so it is also a chopped down Targa...