Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

4 hours ago, rafikdous said:

Been tracking this one for few weeks. It was originally listed at $88k. Now the seller increased his asking price to $94k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1995-porsche-911-carrera-993-auto/SSE-AD-7076651/?Cr=0

I have a set of 17x 7" and 9" OEM 993 Cup II rims that I may be prepared to sell if there is a buyer for this car on the forum :)

22 hours ago, Tips said:

Saw a LHD 76 that was good but not great at a mates panel shop having some small items attended to as part of the sale, the owner sold it off market for circa $130k 😳 to me that was a 80-90 k car last year.

Huh?  A c3.0 surely? 

On 07/06/2021 at 20:07, Coastr said:

That gold 3.2 at 85k last year was good buying 

I was second in line to look at that car, absolutely spewing I didn't pick up the phone 20 minutes earlier..  Yes, 20 minutes.  

On 07/06/2021 at 23:06, hugh said:

Better get me a Ford Taurus while they are on the up then. 

ah yes, but only the Taurus SHO.  It’s like an AU Falcon improved via a self imploding Yamaha V8,  auto only, front wheel drive.  🍑  and “Super High Output” V8 = 235hp 😂

On 12/06/2021 at 10:19, philipk said:

Fantastic car!

I noticed it and thought it was cheap for the amount of work.

Don't know how long I would have my License for if it was road registered😂😂

I once bought a Kremer 930 in Melbourne and had lost my license before getting home to Sydney.  

Ps.  That was the FIRST time that car took my license…

6 hours ago, oneflewnorth said:

I noticed this was on CS for 215k, now on collecting cars. Does anyone have any insight into it? 

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1973-porsche-911-t?fbclid=IwAR2oN9xYP7BEPH61l0sMG_h8y1LTj8gMJl9CjF9VFyjGtcJf6Qa3KtB3GTc

It's "pretty" but it's trim is incorrect for the year (not including the conversion), and the door mirrors are triggering me!