2 hours ago, Mike D'Silva said:

Not too many fools have a spare 995k tho!

nah not many , just a few , only the ones who invested in bitcoin and similar , NTF's and didnt pull money out of the potentially crashing real estate market that has all boomed...       I dont see the value .. but many a punk got a  pocket of funny money nowadays...   they seem to be attracted to nostalgia also..    besides it will boost their instagram influencer profile If they have one of these .. the world has Gone Mad .. we just need to accept that .... investments fundamentals are a bit like, fixed assets and actual profits versus projected and forecast along with ethics and morals all quite scarce like these cars ;)        or maybe they just saved up their covid free handouts from the governments that were manufactured somewhere somehow from a pile of resources that we cant quite find or is that a pile of debt

Red is nice though and red cars do go faster , must be one of the good reasons to consider it..

17 hours ago, LeeM said:

What were you saying @symsy? 😅

Many gotta mill mate , they are just searching for style , soul and nostalgia. It just aint me and if i did I wouldnt spend on that..

3 hours ago, 911virgin said:

Mr stoupas informed me over the last 6 months he had sold two other 964 turbos for North of $750k......there are buyers looking and buying

He'd also sold a RSR

There are some lucky people out there with fine cars in their garage then .. 

Salesmen , always talk of positivity and wins and bank the commission check .. lets hope the customers feel that they swapped their wins/toils for something that they experience the value from.

3 sales dont make a market or define a norm or values..  it merely creates great debate , great sport to watch ..  like most sports it dont make any sense .. and its a battle of egos .

Im not sure what to deduce , there is more than one person with little sense or im the only one who cant afford it or see value.

My money tree dont grow cash and i sincerely can see where this moneys coming from in todays economy . mostly in my reality Im not hearing of booming businesses and turnover .. only booming house prices and luxury items being sold supposedly for crazy prices.

Im regularly challenging myself to get in the flow of this new world economy.. i just seem to keep buying the wrong bus ticket and lotto ticket and my instagram skills are terrible , im no influencer and dont get paid for my posts .. we wont talk about my implants and trout pout skills 

On 21/01/2022 at 20:26, luzzo said:

Ain't this special..!? Love this baby.  Silver on those wide hips is just SO sexy.

1993 Porsche 911 30 Years 964 Manual AWD.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1993-porsche-911-30-years-964-manual-awd/OAG-AD-20470299

4 minutes ago, 911virgin said:

On carsales currently Jan 30 there is a silver 30th anniversary 964 asking $595k

Sorry I am tech illiterate on the phone and am unable to post a link

I already posted it up for you @911virgin 😉 

Given the rarity of the 964 turbo, 3 transactions I’d say is enough to establish a baseline value - it’s all you’ve got to go off.

Also, worth noting that many people in this market aren’t typically handing over briefcases of cash. They usually have something special to trade and if that’s traded at an equally inflated rate then it all becomes somewhat relative. 

Like everything, it’s all based on supply vs demand. You want a 964 RS or 964 turbo you’ll be lucky to find one, and if you do, expect that the seller isn’t going to be expecting anything less than the most recent record sale. Hence why the cycle of inflation continues. 

1 hour ago, luzzo said:

I already posted it up for you @911virgin 😉 

👍

So is the ask price for the 30 year 964 very high relative to the red 964 turbo?

On 21/01/2022 at 20:26, luzzo said:

Ain't this special..!? Love this baby.  Silver on those wide hips is just SO sexy.

1993 Porsche 911 30 Years 964 Manual AWD.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1993-porsche-911-30-years-964-manual-awd/OAG-AD-20470299

Duttons had one around March 2021 , it had just arrived and sold without advertising . 

Don't know what it sold for

7 hours ago, 911virgin said:

Mr stoupas informed me over the last 6 months he had sold two other 964 turbos for North of $750k......there are buyers looking and buying

He'd also sold a RSR

Only 10 x 3.6's ever sold in Au.

So he has traded 40% of the market? In one dealer? And not the Duttons/CTS conglomerate? I call bullshit.

I have a mate that owns the ONLY Neophyte Green one + another with a midnight blue one. Both now family Heirlooms. Both been with same owner for years.

So add these 2 + the red one + the 3 others and that cover 60% of the market. 3.6's anyway. More 3.3's sold however so maybe thats true????

Same conversation again again - Porsche was f*#Ked in the early 90's - barely survived. They would've sold more if they could've...... There wasn't the $$$$ like there is today........ 

Not withstanding - @symsy did - Red looks the biz!!

Hope he gets it!

12 minutes ago, on_booost said:

Only 10 x 3.6's ever sold in Au.

So he has traded 40% of the market? In one dealer? And not the Duttons/CTS conglomerate? I call bullshit.

Worth keeping in mind that there are quite a few here now that we’re not originally Aus delivered.  

17 minutes ago, hugh said:

Worth keeping in mind that there are quite a few here now that we’re not originally Aus delivered.  

@hugh - sounds realistic i guess.

But then they would be tarnished as sh!tboxes because not AU delivered so worth way less? @symsy

Or as time goes by does that matter less? or only applies to backdated SC's ? LOL

I think the 964 turbo 3.6 now a global market car. It doesn’t matter if it’s local and sure may not sell locally anymore either?  

Ie. they move globally. the buyer of the Jensen button one, recently sold in the uk, lives in sydney. 

2 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

I think the 964 turbo 3.6 now a global market car. It doesn’t matter if it’s local and sure may not sell locally anymore either?  

Ie. they move globally. the buyer of the Jensen button one recently sold in the uk lives in sydney. 

This x 100.

Condition should be #1.

Applies to any / all really, after all  -  last time i checked weren't they all imported from Germany...... :)

He actually changed his tune a bit on the recent Jensen button car …

I have to some degree agree though , it’s like all turbo’s , makes you giggle when on boost ..straight line fast , total autobahn blitzer , great fun on sweepers .. and looks fekkin cool …. And everywhere you go people talk to you about bad boys ….

but for driver dynamics and balance on twisties you’d choose an RS …. 

CB4C8102-F920-4A9D-9971-BC9ABABB74F8.jpeg

On 30/01/2022 at 20:21, Jedly said:

He actually changed his tune a bit on the recent Jensen button car …

CB4C8102-F920-4A9D-9971-BC9ABABB74F8.jpeg

WHAT 

A

CAR.

On 30/01/2022 at 21:13, craiggt3rs said:

The only " FLY YELLOW " to be delivered to Australia might be time to move it on ???

964 Turbo PCV Night.jpg

OK,

WHAT

AN 

EPIC 

CAR.