[VIC] PFA Track Day 2017 - 12.02.2017

Orlando

PIC OF THE DAY - GOLD! 

Dodgy Tyres ..Dodgy rattle or its just the 997 thing , bloke too tight to rego it - no plates on it , probably needs tune - very very white exhaust not ya normal Chapel Street kind colour anyway, very suspicious.   I told ya JB   - black car deserves black money its that kinda economy.

Dodgy Tyres ..Dodgy rattle or its just the 997 thing , bloke too tight to rego it - no plates on it , probably needs tune - very very white exhaust not ya normal Chapel Street kind colour anyway, very suspicious.   I told ya JB   - black car deserves black money its that kinda economy.

Before you leave Melb we need to have a "date" morning tea at Duttons and you have to wear that shirt. :) (Carrying a brief case optional ;)

BUT WAIT.....THERES EVEN MORE........

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5519.jpgIMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

That's about it folks, I have picked the eyes out of all the shots.   Hopefully I have covered most of you who were there.

Hope you have enjoyed looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them..

AND..........as Forrest Gump would say......

I'm Pretty Tired.....I think I'll go home now......

Edited by Niko

Guys - great, great day.  Thanks to all involved in setting this up.

From the minute the gate was passed until I left (one run early due to commitments) this was a great day.  Lots of new faces that I hope to see at future events.

Safe, fast, fun ... what else could you ask for.

Here is my snapshot of the day - Tam has had enough of me showing bits I find interesting so time to share with like minded people!!

Edited by AB_981
hopeless

In case anyone has nothing better to do, here's a bit of video of me plodding along in the narrow body turbo.

Not much exciting stuff - a little bit of minor sideways at about 6:25.

There's a LOT of time left on the table - being exceptionally cautious.

I think they call these vlogs these days but that sounds too much like something other drivers yell at me when I have my windows down so lets just call it a short film. Best watched with headphones on turned up loud. Thanks to my buddy Steve for grabbing my camera and filming me while out on the track and lending me an extra GoPro.

Edited by Simonk