[VIC] PFA Track Day 2017 - 12.02.2017

Orlando

Hi Vin, have you had a response yet? If not I'm sure we can get you in if you want to pay for the event (you will need to select both the $100 deposit + the $265 remaining balance option). If you could print out the receipt just in case that would be great and bring it along tomorrow. 

hey Hugh... thanks for that. Orlando sorted it all out and got me on track.  Great day.  Very well organized.  Big thanks to the whole organizing team.

I didn't get any sleep last night because I was too excited. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight because I'm too excited! What an awesome day. Thanks so much to the good people at PFA for making this happen and well done for hosting such a well run day.

Fantastic day - thanks for all involved in the organising, we'll run as always, good to catch up & meet some new members. 

Unfortunately I did the clutch in the second session, look forward to seeing the footage captured from the drone. 

WOW what a day - I had a blast!!!  Thanks to everyone who organised the day - a very well organised event!!!  It was great to meet so many great people who were all there to enjoy the day and have a bit of fun - can't wait to see the footage.  As one of the two lady drivers there today - it was great to get out on the track and fly the flag.  Hoping that the next PFA track day has a lady's only session!!!  The best thing was the whole event was incident free.  All cars and drivers get to go home in one piece!!!

FB_IMG_1486881228217.jpg

Even though my car is still at the doctors it was a fantastic even for spectators, my FJ in the back ground came in handy as a support rig, which was cool. 

Can't wait for the next one so I can get out there, thanks @Troy Smith for the hot laps and curse you man, now I want KWs. I now truly realise how servery under rated the 964 C4 is. Thanks god I didn't sell.

Well done everyone, drivers and organisers, I don't think there was even one car that needed to be helped back to the pits, that is a good day.

A few cars puffed some smoke, some people talked of brakes not being that great. What did you learn today that would have made your day better if you knew about it beforehand? Sharing what you learnt will help make the next event even better.

Big shout-out to the PFA crew for putting their thoughts into action and creating a fantastic event for the community to enjoy. Thank you again for the opportunity to participate and the continued camaraderie ;) 

I think @Orlando needs a specific acknowledgement for his communication, coordinating entrants in the early morning wet weather and countless other duties that no doubt he undertook.

Thanks again had a blast!!

Thanks Kerry,Hugh,Orlando and volunteers  for putting on a great day, just such a  sight to see Porsches doing what they were made to do. Big thanks to @KGB for offering to take me for a blast around the track it was truely appreciated.

Mate, the huge bonus for me was hearing your story.  You are most welcome anytime. Can't wait to see the 924 in the flesh.

Have to just concur with everyone, what a great day out for the PFA Family.    

Thanks to Kerry, Orlando, Huge and everyone else who helped out, the day ran like clockwork.

Thanks also for Kerry for allowing me to get out on the track and let me do what I love doing..

Oh and thanks for not running me over.   I have heaps of photos I will trickle them in, over the next few days..  

Here are some to kick off with.   If anyone sees anything they would like PM me with an email address and I will shoot it across to you.

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_5126.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5252.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_5265.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

Thanks again everyone.

I know this event has been in the works for some time, so credit to all that spent what I'm sure was many hours of organisation so we can have such an awesome time.

Special mention to Driver Dynamics and their great team of instructors. I took advantage of having an instructor in two sessions and really glad I did.

Great to see lots of support from PFA members, friends and families.

Had an absolute blast!

Lots of posts with thanks. From my perspective a heat felled thanks to Kerry, Hugh, Orlando and the rest of the team for a very vibrant and professional track day. Definitely one of the best I have attended over the years, with a great vibe and lots of respect. Respect for others on track with no arrogance or red mist, and respect for everyone's else's car. Want to do it all again tomorrow, very well worth the money for the overall experience. Thanks to the Driver Dynamics guys, always consistently good and professional.

Thanks again to the team and all the PFA members there today that made it so awesome.I''m stuffed, so finishing this glass of red and going to bed, with my baby tucked away in the garage...

looking forward to lots of photos being shared!!!!

Locked in for the next one, let me know how i can help.

Cheers

Jono.

Great photo's Niko. Wish I could have made it over for a look

Who owns the silver 964? Very nice!!

Thanks Lee.  That'll be me.

Was loads of fun.  Trying to get some in car footage pieced together.  I'll post it as soon as I figure out the software :)

Thanks Lee.  That'll be me.

Was loads of fun.  Trying to get some in car footage pieced together.  I'll post it as soon as I figure out the software :)

You're welcome.

Will be honest in that I've not been a mega fan of the 964 (I'm gradually coming around to them), though I'm a sucker for a Silver Porsche of any kind