Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

56 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

I’m no expert but the  photos may have come out a bit dark without it 🤣

I was thinking of just shooting in Black and white, but then I thought I would have the PC brigade out after me.

Another north Tassie GT Gruppe  drive this morning, very poor turnout, only 6.1, 6.2, 7.1 and 1.1RS 🙂   Great drive organised by Simon, south west west of Launceston and behind Deloraine and back to Westbury for a coffee and good long chat.  Next time Wayne says he'll bring his 6GT2, looking forward to that.  Simon's new 1.1RS sounds awesome, think he made the right call in cancelling his order for a GT4RS.  Ian's 7.1 now has the Sharkwerks side muffler deletes from Simons previous GT3, and that sounds fantastic too.

Photo attached, taken after the 7.1 had left

20200712_114314_resized.jpg

34 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Another north Tassie GT Gruppe  drive this morning, very poor turnout, only 6.1, 6.2, 7.1 and 1.1RS 🙂   Great drive organised by Simon, south west west of Launceston and behind Deloraine and back to Westbury for a coffee and good long chat.  Next time Wayne says he'll bring his 6GT2, looking forward to that.  Simon's new 1.1RS sounds awesome, think he made the right call in cancelling his order for a GT4RS.  Ian's 7.1 now has the Sharkwerks side muffler deletes from Simons previous GT3, and that sounds fantastic too.

Photo attached, taken after the 7.1 had left

20200712_114314_resized.jpg

ENVIOUS.........BWAAAHHHHH I wanna go for a drive too.....

1 hour ago, Niko said:

ENVIOUS.........BWAAAHHHHH I wanna go for a drive too.....

DO IT......I checked the DHS website today and it clearly states you can go for a drive in Vic as long as you stay in the metro zone and don’t get out of your car other than for the 4 reasons if required.

I just went for a nice drive for the pleasure of my mental health.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/travel-metropolitan-melbourne-and-mitchell-shire-covid-19#can-i-drive-my-car

Did an early run to Lithgow for breakfast via Bells line of road this morning in the SC. Great morning and set some good pace leading a group of 8 Ferrari’s there and back.

We did see quite a few classic Porsche and MB‘’S also out and about
This was definitely the nicest car in our group, beside my 911....

37FF3F59-C29A-4D3F-BADA-C0A2983AE41A.jpeg

Headed out on a cold, wet and foggy day into the Adelaide hills with Andrew, Stew and Anthony. Mt Lofty, Lenswood, over to Cudlee Creek cafe then onto Gorge road, then up through Montacute road etc. Nice to get out in the old thing with a heater, but man I need some tunes! 

20200712-095301.jpg

21 hours ago, Stepo said:

DO IT......I checked the DHS website today and it clearly states you can go for a drive in Vic as long as you stay in the metro zone and don’t get out of your car other than for the 4 reasons if required.

I just went for a nice drive for the pleasure of my mental health.

https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/travel-metropolitan-melbourne-and-mitchell-shire-covid-19#can-i-drive-my-car

Thanks Steppo, I was aware of that little clause, and I will take it up if I really have to get out.    

But in the meantime, I will try and do the right thing and stay confined to barracks.:(

Although, I took mine to PCM this morning for an intermediate, and have a loaner.   

But going for a drive is just not the same unless there is a pie and sauce or a bacon and egg sanga awaiting along the way.:CoolDance:

Just need to get this shit under control so we can get back out there.

Although a quick little zap up to Arthurs seat and back home again probably would be good for the mental health....:Chuckle2:

F*%K THIS VIRUS.

• 2 weeks later...

Performance Driving Australian track day at symmons plains today.   Put in over 60 laps, good value for $200.  2 other P cars there, 987.2 PDK Cayman and 944 s2 turbo, both fellow PCT members.   GT3 performed faultlessly, can't say the same for the driver as I had a little spin to the inside of the old pit corner, ego just bruised a bit😁  Had a really good dice with a couple of very neat Golf Rs a couple of times.  Amazed at some of the dickheads though, 1 particularly with a nitrous Commodore that would go sideways at a prod of the throttle, but very unpredictable on the corners.  He'd get well away on the straights, but didn't handle, so easily caught up in the bendy bits.  As said unpredictable, so I came in on those laps.

20200726_110604_resized.jpg

20200726_110512_resized.jpg

A quick squirt over the border and down to Bellingen on the weekend.. Wasn't planned, just had to be done.  The weather was awful but close on 1000km of good old driving.  Left the misso there so my tunes and at my pace coming home.!  Had to go for a quick run up the Dorrigo mountain, just because.  Its still a good road though a little short.

Filthy.

j5UchFn.jpg

12 minutes ago, WOKA said:

A quick squirt over the border and down to Bellingen on the weekend.. Wasn't planned, just had to be done.  The weather was awful but close on 1000km of good old driving.  Left the misso there so my tunes and at my pace coming home.!  Had to go for a quick run up the Dorrigo mountain, just because.  Its still a good road though a little short.

Filthy.

j5UchFn.jpg

Envious......wish I could "filthy" up my car.....:(

52 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

Its South Australia Digger, not Sicktoria

We are free to drive our GT3's with gay, vigor and reckless abandon anytime we feel the need✌️

Just having a friendly dig about the ATTENTION sign above the car 😉

8 hours ago, donR said:

Did a run down into Araluen Valley NSW the other day via Nerriga and Braidwood. Araluen Valley is a very pretty spot and great winding road in and out. Good place to stay for the night with friendly pub atmosphere. 

Seriously great looking car.