What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

5 hours ago, Jason E said:

what year is this Michel?  I do like a Targa...

5 hours ago, michel said:

‘74 

Great looking car.  The Targa has always intrigued me too. It's a Unique body shape, that screams 70's cool  :CoolDance:

Put LED globes into the gauges of the 924T ... bought some cheapies from Jaycar as I don't really drive it at night, it's for "just in case". They aren't dimmable, nor are they super duper bright, but they are fantastic for what they are ... the Series 1 only green gauges look absolutely to die for ... 😍😍

Now ... those of you that know me will have a lend due to my purist ways ... but ... while the candlestick glow of the 1980's is really cool, the workings of my late 60's eyes isn't as cool as it was in the 80's .. 😅

20200514_180407.jpg

20200514_180510.jpg

11 hours ago, Airhead said:

Moved the 911 off to its new home.

image.thumb.jpeg.ece3035841bd178cfbbd27ce59392e5a.jpeg

Room for a mid rise scissor lift in there I think, or maybe even a two poster!

On 14/05/2020 at 01:46, Dreamr said:

Put LED globes into the gauges of the 924T ... bought some cheapies from Jaycar as I don't really drive it at night, it's for "just in case". They aren't dimmable, nor are they super duper bright, but they are fantastic for what they are ... the Series 1 only green gauges look absolutely to die for ... 😍😍

Now ... those of you that know me will have a lend due to my purist ways ... but ... while the candlestick glow of the 1980's is really cool, the workings of my late 60's eyes isn't as cool as it was in the 80's .. 😅

20200514_180407.jpg

That reverse sweep tach is cool - didn't know they had one of those!