Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

15 hours ago, hugh said:

Hi @Alex@CHROMETEMPLE Welcome to the forum, great to get some information directly from the source.

Pardon my ignorance, but I’m struggling to understand how “brokering a sale” on behalf of a client is any different than you acting as a dealer? Are you able to explain? 

A dealer presents a vehicle as their own stock. As a broker we play middle man between seller and buyer. There's pros and cons to both models.

13 hours ago, JLD said:

So how much is it???

The 3.2 Carrera we have is $200k, with the backdate currently at $285k. We believe they're at the right level, but of course the market will tell us in time. :)

8 hours ago, 9er said:

Not many of these surviving.

1986 HOLDEN PIAZZA TURBO 5 SP MANUAL 2D COUPE - JACFD5222834 - JUST CARS

Gotta love the simple lines of the dash

ad-assets%2F22460--337%2Ffield_images%2F22460_337_11.jpg

I still remember the review in Wheels magazine “handles like a pi$$ed politician on ice skates”

The early 964 RWB is the best looking version.  No bolt on guards, finished properly.  Later version jusr got ugly.

FA152F32-B873-4226-AA2D-254356DF3DC5

i have seen pics of Nakai’s car with the guard held in place with zip ties, but I think this was the result of a quick repair at a race meet.

Lots of desirable stuff on this beauty!!!!

White callipers, steel brakes (!!!) and painted side and rear sills...... nice!! Need to see build sheet for goodies like LSD etc

Cant for the life of me figure out where that Exclusive Plate is positioned - or why its been removed a dozen times?

These look so good in white!

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/porsche-911-2007/oag-ad-20542684/?utm_campaign=search-alert&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&csn_atid=f946df50-8cff-47fe-a388-f9ec74b6b988